[R&C]Iron Man Signature[Requested from Rj_Dio]

What..... the -beep-?

Look at the quality.. even if it were good.. god, man. That's poor.

it's Requested.... he requested this like of signature.....

Mate really bad. You place the render in wrong position. Also, the text is inproper. And effects terrible you have a lot of work to do for improving yourself.

Mate really bad. You place the render in wrong position. Also, the text is inproper. And effects terrible you have a lot of work to do for improving yourself.

thank you m8, as i wrote to the topic's subject it was request from a member of MxC.... :)

Just a tip. Helping the certain member to become better by telling him what to improve, it's better than discouraging him. Sharing your knowledge and help the others will make you feel better and more useful.

Just a tip. Helping the certain member to become better by telling him what to improve, it's better than discouraging him. Sharing your knowledge and help the others will make you feel better and more useful.

Aham, maybe..Now a tip from me..Being ironic to one of the oldest members here, judging him for his habbits and appearance, while you have no actual reason to do it doesn't make u so e-powerful.

I know many things you don't 'bout that guy (darkterror)...Take care of your actions, and let me to take care of mine ones :)

Aham, maybe..Now a tip from me..Being ironic to one of the oldest members here, judging him for his habbits and appearance, while you have no actual reason to do it doesn't make u so e-powerful.

I know many things you don't 'bout that guy (darkterror)...Take care of your actions, and let me to take care of mine ones :)

oh come on! I told you smth you personally... but as always you ignore... Isn't my fault if any of you judge someone without doing something personally to YOU

oh come on! I told you smth you personally... but as always you ignore... Isn't my fault if any of you judge someone without doing something personally to YOU

Do you think that you are able to improve when you create something like that? Dude please get serious.

it's not just about me...I'm not judging by the way you acted to me.

If was so arrogant you would be like -2 or so.

I just expressed my opinion! I also know that you have no intention to learn photoshop, you just want karma or play the good guy.