[R&C]Iron Man Signature[Requested from Rj_Dio]

You really want me to search for the topics ? Do you?

WHO CARE FOR  THESE TOPICS! LOL! EVERYTHING HERE DOESN'T ALLOWED??? JUST JUDGE YOURSELF DON'T OTHERS!

//END OF OFFTOPIC DISCUSSION.

it's not just about me...I'm not judging by the way you acted to me.

If was so arrogant you would be like -2 or so.

I just expressed my opinion! I also know that you have no intention to learn photoshop, you just want karma or play the good guy.

I don't play the Good Guy, I'm a boy from Family, As everyone of you is.... But your behavior isn't soooo serious to me personally because you have other kind of "personal Character"..... So i cannot do something for you... This is DarkTerror and if you want or not get it to your mind otherwise //get lost.

//learn english, so we will be able to understand what you're saying.

Maybe you must do the different You have to learn english to understand what i'm saying.... Enough with offtopic tards.... ;) Have Fun.

Suck not blended render , sucky bg , sucky everything , im bad at making texts but okay this is just awfully .... you have no potentional in learning you talk too agressively.

You need to improve a lot of things to call this "Signature".

Try a lot of tutorials and you will learn just don't post them here until you done some

good results because all member will flame.

Maybe you must do the different You have to learn english to understand what i'm saying.... Enough with offtopic tards.... ;) Have Fun.

You can't compare my English, with yours dude.

You can't even spell a word correctly.

Aham, maybe..Now a tip from me..Being ironic to one of the oldest members here, judging him for his habbits and appearance, while you have no actual reason to do it doesn't make u so e-powerful.

I know many things you don't 'bout that guy (darkterror)...Take care of your actions, and let me to take care of mine ones :)

Please, don't be immature. I have never pretended to be e-powerful. Why should I pretend now, especially to another moderator. Also, being old doesn't make you the best, maybe a bit mor experienced. The point is that, the moderator has to be neutral. Does not matter what DarkTerror has done, a helpful advice to him will make him happy and he will be better.

Please, don't be immature. I have never pretended to be e-powerful. Why should I pretend now, especially to another moderator. Also, being old doesn't make you the best, maybe a bit mor experienced. The point is that, the moderator has to be neutral. Does not matter what DarkTerror has done, a helpful advice to him will make him happy and he will be better.

Then if you really believe what you wrote, why you were acting like that and even worse against vazelos?

Please...

Then if you really believe what you wrote, why you were acting like that and even worse against vazelos?

Please...

He can distinguished who is "Good Guy" and who's not... Where's the problem about it???.

Please...

Vazelos never did anything to help other members, never shares, he just swearing. Swearing and trolling is not something that has to be rewarded. He has to be discouraged for his actions not encouraged.

But as I see you cannot really make a discussion because you are propably too young. I just gave you a friendly advice. Take it and learn something from it or just throw it away. I will try to end up this `conversation` by saying good work to DarkTerror. But as you(DarkTerror) understand you need a bit practice.