[Share]New Monsters [IL]

and now well for done my shares today with 3 new mob´s nothing special but still something :D

thump_442100shot00000.jpgthump_442104shot00001.jpgthump_442107shot00002.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/113667026/_Share_New_Monsters__IL_.rar

Erm, Sorry For My Noobish Question.. But

What's The Change Of Those 3 Mobs?? I Can't Understand....

Stats??

Name??

Colour??

Sorry Again For The Noobish Question.. I Just Don't Understand...! xD

Anyway, Gratz For Your Share Again Critical..

Erm, Sorry For My Noobish Question.. But

What's The Change Of Those 3 Mobs?? I Can't Understand....

Stats??

Name??

Colour??

Sorry Again For The Noobish Question.. I Just Don't Understand...! xD

Anyway, Gratz For Your Share Again Critical..

well i don´t know xD just find it forum russ xaxax and post here this is not my work but i believe the mob´s not have nothing special with originals xaxxa see a

well i don´t know xD just find it forum russ xaxax and post here this is not my work but i believe the mob´s not have nothing special with originals xaxxa see a

Omg critical we give credits!We don't leech!!!

I am disappointed from u today..for first time.

-1 karma from leeching,i will give it back to u if u continue the good work and giving credits ofc!

If there is any other topic that u don't give credits,please go and add credits.

-1 karma from leeching,i will give it back to u if u continue the good work and giving credits ofc!

If there is any other topic that u don't give credits,please go and add credits.

well i dont belive it -.- u give me -1karma for not give credits just find it in web russ but he not creator of this is a reason not give credits man and too i give credits when i see credits but its ok for me is not good u give me -1 karma u are happy giving karma its ok u are moderator not me

what the heck?i gave you back the karma...fakoykas stop this...you less karma of people who help very much here...he have the most shares in the forum u think that he dont know ,that he must give credits?lol so funny!

/on topic

this mobs is karik magma drake and solina brother but bigger?sorry if im incorrect ;)

is there a rule to decrease someones karma for leeching? this forum has a very big percentage from leeched topics ... which here is allowed. But i recommend to give credits of course. so critical you take your karma back from me.

subzero thanks for reporting this.

is there a rule to decrease someones karma for leeching? this forum has a very big percentage from leeched topics ... which here is allowed. But i recommend to give credits of course. so critical you take your karma back from me.

subzero thanks for reporting this.

Maxtor thank you very much I appreciate this and as I said before when I write the credits is not because I have not or because the person making the post is not the creator of this but thank you very much for all this is a very good forum and I congratulate you Maxtor

• 2 weeks later...