[C&C] Edward Elric

I like the effects.although flow seems a bit messy.Text seems too sharpen.Mayby u would blend it a bit more.And for sure change the position of the text.

My advice is either brush with black down the text and low the opacity or use other blending methods.Cant advice u better cause I suck too at texting.

I like smudging too but I find it really hard to archive a good result

I like the effects.although flow seems a bit messy.Text seems too sharpen.Mayby u would blend it a bit more.And for sure change the position of the text.

My advice is either brush with black down the text and low the opacity or use other blending methods.Cant advice u better cause I suck too at texting.

I like smudging too but I find it really hard to archive a good result

Actually, text seems that its sharpened because of Stroke w/ 1 px.

As about the text position, i dont really think ill change it.

The effects are so perfect.

I love 'em!

however, there is no actual flow...The render stand out too much. You should somehow blend it :P

The effects are so perfect.

I love 'em!

however, there is no actual flow...The render stand out too much. You should somehow blend it :P

Yea, that's what ive been told by other ppl as well.

The flow was supposed to be from upper left going down like this '\\' the way she looks at.

But it was so empty and i didn't have any brushes to fill it up so i was forced to use that one.

Thanks for replying tho.

Yea, that's what ive been told by other ppl as well.

The flow was supposed to be from upper left going down like this '\\' the way she looks at.

But it was so empty and i didn't have any brushes to fill it up so i was forced to use that one.

Thanks for replying tho.

you could just "flip the render horizontally" :D

Then it'd make it somehow better. Also erase and smudge the edges of it to make it blend. ;)

Believe if u change a bit the position of thee text it would be better.If u make it starting or ending up to the render.

About stroke I knew u had stroke.I can see that.Try to low stoke's opacity

aw well, since ur a fan and u liked it u can use that sig if u want to.

I'd change the text of it but i'm not at home right now.

it is ok keep it i gonna make mine ed soon :D just i need to gather some resources.