[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

SERVER IS DEAD!!! 10 PPL ON

stop spam in this post retard admin

realize ur server failed

Have I talked to you like this? I don't so just leave me do as I like on my topic and my server, probably I'm 10 steps behind you, or 100 steps in front of you .. Time will show.

Server is nice with 10 ppl on?

We had some problems because farming was hard, PvP server players didn't wanted to farm, no matter what, that's why they have left.

Farming is changed and it is 100 times easier now.

so impressive man, after u will add everything from this list your server will be best server ever!!!

P.S. If u didnt get sarcasm, there is something wrong with your mind :P

so impressive man, after u will add everything from this list your server will be best server ever!!!

P.S. If u didnt get sarcasm, there is something wrong with your mind :P

What's the reason you have posted this*? Let me know!

What's the reason you have posted this*? Let me know!

There is no reason and there never was. I am wondering, what's the reason of creating this server.

There is no reason and there never was. I am wondering, what's the reason of creating this server.

Anyway, good luck with that "wondering" of yours! If you find a possible reason that I have done it, let me know, however if you do not, there is no reason to keep posting here, it's clear that you are an hater/enemy/dissliker of my server!

Anyway, good luck with that "wondering" of yours! If you find a possible reason that I have done it, let me know, however if you do not, there is no reason to keep posting here, it's clear that you are an hater/enemy/dissliker of my server!

i am not hater/enemy/disliker of your server, i hope that players will enjoy it and i really wish u good luck with what u want to achieve.

There are many possible reasons why u did this server, but i dont know which of them is yours.

i am not hater/enemy/disliker of your server, i hope that players will enjoy it and i really wish u good luck with what u want to achieve.

There are many possible reasons why u did this server, but i dont know which of them is yours.

Great, sounds way too much better now, I have misunderstood probably and I'm really sorry about that, you also have my credits because you have helped me before on some java codes and some ideas as well, even if you do not remember ...!