Athene's Unholy Grail

New item: Athene's Unholy Grail
80 Ability Power
36 Magic Resist
15 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
15% cooldown reduction
Unique Passive: Restores 12% of your max mana on kill/assist and increases your mana regeneration by 1% per 1% mana missing

Just did a game with anivia and just builded this item... Its like you dont even need blue anymore on even anivia.

using pure ability power rune page and only 9x seals mp reg.

I think the items i a lil bit strong... I mean the item costs 2950g, which isnt the cheapest... but well you get magic resist, ability power, mp reg, cooldown... thats basicly everything a mid laner needs.

What you guys think? Item only usefull on mana hungry champs due to the price, or even... Twisted fate could use it?

New item: Athene's Unholy Grail
80 Ability Power
36 Magic Resist
15 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
15% cooldown reduction
Unique Passive: Restores 12% of your max mana on kill/assist and increases your mana regeneration by 1% per 1% mana missing

Just did a game with anivia and just builded this item... Its like you dont even need blue anymore on even anivia.

using pure ability power rune page and only 9x seals mp reg.

I think the items i a lil bit strong... I mean the item costs 2950g, which isnt the cheapest... but well you get magic resist, ability power, mp reg, cooldown... thats basicly everything a mid laner needs.

What you guys think? Item only usefull on mana hungry champs due to the price, or even... Twisted fate could use it?

tf has his  e for mana . i like that item just saw it ig , tommorow gonna try it too

tf has his  e for mana . i like that item just saw it ig , tommorow gonna try it too

Thats why i took TF as example for a not-mana hungry champ :p

but i think item is mainly good for mana hungry champs like anivia, leblanc, veigar maybe,...

Chalice of Harmony was always an underused OP item for mid lane, imo. Now it can be upgraded into a stronger item, so it'll become popular. People will realize its strength and it will get slightly nerfed eventually.

Chalice of Harmony was always an underused OP item for mid lane, imo. Now it can be upgraded into a stronger item, so it'll become popular. People will realize its strength and it will get slightly nerfed eventually.

probably

Its so OP on anivia now xD just terror