interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

L2Sandora is better than ever guys, worth a try.

Thanks, Antwnhs for your work!

Join and Vote for the Best Interlude PvP server!

rofl.. wtf with all that asslicking O.o

400 online. But tell me where are all?! All farm zones count 35 ppl. PvP zone - 40. And nearby 20 active players in main town. Aug ( passive, active ) are realy cheap. Archer with d. might and d.might ( donate ) passive hit for 4.5k Oo ( I know how to buff ) but normal player with same buffs, equipment and aug like donator hits 1k less than donator. Where`s balance?

no problem dude i dont care :)

If you want my opinion, you should care. The reason is simple take a look to the needs of your community and then just think again what you can do to improve the situation, maybe you worked hard maybe not but i believe you need to give more attention to your players and Server.

Thanks.

If you want my opinion, you should care. The reason is simple take a look to the needs of your community and then just think again what you can do to improve the situation, maybe you worked hard maybe not but i believe you need to give more attention to your players and Server.

Thanks.

you think i dont give attetion to my players? hahahaha very funny dude you will tell me what to do? i have server since 2006 and you tell me what to do? oke :) take look what work i have do with all my servers and after come to tell me this thnx a lot for your opinion but before speak just find some informations about me and not read the kids to hate me :) thnx a lot again!

if the server says 520 online the 350 are  bots-offshops

for what make bot? for get reward? 2 box allow only , for what make offline shop? you can't get reward at shop thnx :*