interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Yep first time was have 500 550 online now have 80 90 100 120 online maximum

He made the best job with wipe, Don't forget before the wipe server was full of +++ active augumentation skills etc.... now it will be more difficult to have success to have active skill with augumentation. You can check their features from here www.l2sandora.com

He made the best job with wipe, Don't forget before the wipe server was full of +++ active augumentation skills etc.... now it will be more difficult to have success to have active skill with augumentation. You can check their features from here www.l2sandora.com

Players lowed from ddos attacks. Every time disconnects, downtime etc.

Players lowed from ddos attacks. Every time disconnects, downtime etc.

It's cause of under developing yet, he want to be sure that all works perfectly. And these aren't DDoS attacks, disconnect sometimes cause of their connection problem and not from server's.

I Also saw that there where says in map Magic Guild when i'm getting to that priest shows me subclasses from fighter's classes o.O, i think he have to fix it or replace the subclasses..

500 oNline? and 250 bot

hahah log to game 2 min and dc and every time .... DC

On start 400 On now 130 hahaha NC DDoS Protect ?? yea

Every time is the same problem on this project idk why ppl still try to play there

anyway just read next post

noob server will close soon...lot of corrupt in this server from admin to his friends.

+1 and before was same kids are make fun and money for next time :)

F2cking kid ,ElfoCrush and devKatara,you are attacking sandora because you cunt open 1 server like that,i dont know Elfo why you have that status on mxc,and attacking server like a kid,you have see any time your face in your mirror? .

and look,server get attack all the day and again ppl not leaving.. how you explain that kid.. 570 online before 5 mn kid.!

pfff i get bored with noob haters !

You're Wrong from the first place.. They are right.... Cuz server have been more sucks than it was before.....