classic [PREVIEW][L2J] L2Velocity | PvP Server | Interlude

eKo

Good luck. Did you used to be the owner of the old l2velocity?

it always has been my  project name L2Velocity and the old one was mine, but maybe someone took the name and you mean a different nowdays there like 5 different server whit the same name like : 

L2Forever,L2][Forever L2For][ever so on

who cares? ;)

i do java sucks always,i heared many times same story,omg java is better,much easy to fix stuff,but always java sucks hard,if you want open mid server make it l2off or just dont open it

i do java sucks always,i heared many times same story,omg java is better,much easy to fix stuff,but always java sucks hard,if you want open mid server make it l2off or just dont open it

L2J is Open source so i wont have any copyright issues

L2J is more flexible in my eyes than l2off wich is c++ or c# dont remember

I am Learning yes "still" ^^ since its a hobby of mine and has nothing todo whit my actual job at the moment java so of course its my first choice

Servers Suck either because they use some random forks from L2Jserver, or they mess up thier servers whit Crap custom Codes, but Quality > Quantity.

hi,its good idea to bring us back those classes that are not playable nowdays,i wish you good luck.

thats my Idea, i find it sad that nowdays you play only the damage classes and not the support classes, support classes are fun i played 3 years a bishop and i was never bored, i did some kills my self whit my DB bow c5 times loved em.

but why u want to add custom zones? :| make it retail:D

the main idea behind this is to focus the players and not spread them around the world, if the server grows i can expand the zone system and add more zones so it would be retail like.

i am not spawning ridicules mobs the zones will have the same mobs/spawn loc just different drops/ and their attributes will be changed(hp,mp,p atk so on)

this weekend i will provide some screens and update my first post whit more infos and than i decide when i setup a Preview server to see how the progress is going on

Zone System

- there will be around 5~ Zones

- Zone 1 will be for Players around Level 60-70

- Zone 2 Will be for Players around Level 70-76

- Zone 3 will be for Players 76+

- Zone 4 will be a Party Zone with min 4 Members

- Zone 5 will be Party Zone with min 7 Members including dwarf/Supporting Classes

- "Pvp Zone for all(maybe)"

Zone 1 and 2 Will Dissapear from the Html once the Player Reached a Higher Level

Zone 3 will Have a small "peace" Zone to avoid Spawn Kills

Zone 4/5 will include a RB That spawns every few Hours

Chamber System

- 6 Npcs

- Each NPC offers a Different Chamber

- example Rooms for lvl 60-70.70-76.76,support room,party room, Inferno Room(hard mode)

- Each Room Contains Monsters that drop over Avarage items/Mats etc.

- Rooms are open each 30-45 min or Hours is yet to Decide

Sounds pretty unique for me ,is that right? i never heard about these features which means that you will gain some advantage in community

PS: I suggest you max armor enchant +10 and weapon 16 or 18  :P

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I