[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Hello folks, Debian is our new administrator we will work together to reach our goals, And for those who asked if im a fan of Vampire Diaries, Yes im and Stefan kick asses :)

`Thanks.

Hello folks, Debian is our new administrator we will work together to reach our goals, And for those who asked if im a fan of Vampire Diaries, Yes im and Stefan kick asses :)

`Thanks.

i hope he is not a random internet friend or something like this! i hope is real life friend of u!u are still admin/owner right?

i hope he is not a random internet friend or something like this! i hope is real life friend of u!u are still admin/owner right?

nop its not Internet Friend its a Real Life Friend ofc 8)

romeo pote anigei o server?

[GR]adelfe akoma den kserw exw pola pragmata na kano exei poly doulia otan einai na aniksei tha sas pw.[/GR]

Hey, I am real friend of Romeo and we work together.

Also, I am core developer and his is the admin of the concept.

Kind regards,

Debian

only 1 advice for ur server guys!

open in befor XMAS!cuz most ppl will have holidays these days and they will play more than other periods...

yeah its a good idea; )

Always :)