[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Many people will come but we did the grand opening earlier, Heredurs economy system needs players yeah i agree with you but we arent aproved in any rank site yet.

• 4 months later...

Alloz guys... Im here again for a fresh start. So i want your opinions, Do u wanna Reborn the Heredur with some changes? Greatly edited static meshes unique town/designs and many other things.

If you wanna be a Heredur player and if u wanna play something serious just feel free to express your opinion.

`Thanks.

Alloz guys... Im here again for a fresh start. So i want your opinions, Do u wanna Reborn the Heredur with some changes? Greatly edited static meshes unique town/designs and many other things.

If you wanna be a Heredur player and if u wanna play something serious just feel free to express your opinion.

`Thanks.

Nice to hear this, waiting for.

just one good mid rate with out craft  :/ and no custom

Heredur is a complicated c6 private server... there is many things to do in-game our old features are better than many new-ones here ill keep develeoping heredur day by day and dont worry. :)

Good luck on it mate.

it's good to see friends here thank you :)

PS: Ill start to announce changes and new features soon.

I want it (never played old). I like rates and I hope it wont be craft/rb drop a/s items. It would be awesome to be same as it was in segue world (mid) u farm runes+adena for S grade. I give a try.

Edit 1st post it show bracelets, belts and it will be interlude right? fix it and dont add that much custom only if u want add Dynasty to interlude and thats all.