[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

`Update

New Hair Accessories has been added.

Lvl 1 : Warriors STR Circlet.

Lvl 1 : Assassins DEX Hat.

Lvl 1 : Highlanders CON Diadem.

Lvl 1 : Spellcrafter INT Cap.

Lvl 1 : Wizards WIT Mask.

You can own them with Pc Bang points.

Thanks.

Tonights hot incoming updates.

`Dungeons/Dungeon Teleporter.

`Custom Heredur's own Quests.

`Changes on PvP Skill reward System.

`New +5 Buffs for PvP Skill Reward system.

`New and Unique Heredur's Own GrandBoss.

` The Jail Breaker: When the character enters the prison/Get jailed, automatically gets this item. If you don't use it when you get out it will dissapear. There is chance that you will not success, If you fail you will be jailed for 10 minutes more,

but if you don't you will be free like a bird.

Further informations will be announced at our forum's Changelog&Updates topic.

http://www.forums.l2heredur.eu/

Thanks.

`Romeo

omg ,  you getting to make StarWars server ... delete some updates like circlet lvl 1 ?? omg there are already armors till level 3 , do you want to make everything to be upgraded ? OMG i better go play star wars 2 than this server ... people are bored of farm . Doesnt matter you have good balance but is a lot of farm . You'll see

I've already deleted them, but the point that you're wrong is... Everything except weapons and armors can be owned with votes and Pc bang points that do not require farm : ) I know you read the updates and u thought like OMG IS IT REALLY A MID RATE INTERLUDE SERVER OR WE GONNA PLAY STARWARS.. its not like this every custom objects in our server its a retail part of our client (c6) Stats are very good balanced due to hardwork and this things not affect the stability,perfomance, and balance of our server. By the way i appreciate your thoughts we cant be perfect but with the ideas of our friends like you we can be better. : )

Thanks.

omg ,  you getting to make StarWars server ... delete some updates like circlet lvl 1 ?? omg there are already armors till level 3 , do you want to make everything to be upgraded ? OMG i better go play star wars 2 than this server ... people are bored of farm . Doesnt matter you have good balance but is a lot of farm . You'll see

its not star wars server omg.