493 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best class in open, PVP

• Ghost Sentinel
    • Storm Screamer
    • Soultaker
    • Myst Muse
    • Duelist

• 2 weeks later...

Duelist need only critical skills for kill (when Soultaker is near to him)

BUT

If the target(Soultaker) is far to him, Duelisk can't make some

and Duelist is dead

*sry for my English

well i prefer more sps because has got more casting more mc than the other chars and for something else sps has got a skill solar flare for this skill if i remember well maybe there will be only 1 resist i mean that the other mage chars like soultaker who hits only dark attacks is hard to win someone because there are a lof of resist buffs/songs for dark attack and is the same with wind/fire/water attacks but for solar flare there is only 1 resist if i remember well

and about mc sps with wm siren and chant of magnus/powater has got a lof of mc and if the server has got and a shop for valakas then gg and if you catch a wm augment skill then gggggggg

and about augmentation at a mage it could be better to catch a wm lvl 10 passive on your main weapon and on other weapon wm lvl 10 active  to have 3 wm  [buff/passive/active] so with augment skills buffs chants/profencys dances and rings maybe you will have 100% mc so SPS is a gg char !!!