Massive Advertising for your L2 server

Sinnocent's Advertising Campaign:

Greetings, I am offering to advertise your server on dozens of L2 related forums(like MxC) and active L2 clan forums(Over 200), collected over the years. Why am I posting in this section? - Because I only advertise L2 servers, considering all the forums/websites I have collected are mainly related to L2, so L2 servers are most affective, rather than advertising a WoW server on an L2 related forum.. get it?

horizontalrule.png

Why don't I post my list of forums/websites? - Why would I do that? I would lose business then, if you use my service, you should know how to use traffic tracking.

horizontalrule.png

Do I only advertise to English based communities? No - my list of forums consist of mostly English based communities, but there are also Polish, Russian, Greek, Czech, Lithuanian, Brazilian and more. So you will get players from all around the world (unless you choose not too).

horizontalrule.png

Is my advertising automated? NO, I manually post my advertisments on all forums. (though I am working on an automated system:)) hence why it takes me a few days(usually 48 hours).

horizontalrule.png

Will I advertise on other servers forum? No.

horizontalrule.png

Couple examples of advertising I've done recently:

http://forum.lineage2dreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15972&start=10

1cea2b789c5b447996bf831.png

http://forum.l2.ariagaming.com/showthread.php?t=290&highlight=advertise&page=3

0435f9435729457693e67d2.png

(Please note: these were done for FREE, and were not fully advertised on all of my sources, not even half.)

What you all want to know.....

horizontalrule.png

PRICE?

Base Price: $30.00

Also Price varies, depending on the listed:

-If I have to make a template/layout - Costs Extra

Note: I ONLY accept Paypal.

horizontalrule.png

Contact me, if you want to discuss more:

Or you can PM me here, I'm active.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

L2Dreams was a good server, i played there since gracia final 2009 april untill freya 2011... ,left at hi5 update  :)

Btw maybe il contact u in 2013 for advertising ,who knows ,maybe il continue my server if i get some money these months ,i dont want to waste my time ,i must make sure that everything will be ok otherwise all my efforts will be in vain  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

L2Dreams was a good server, i played there since gracia final 2009 april untill freya 2011... ,left at hi5 update  :)

Btw maybe il contact u in 2013 for advertising ,who knows ,maybe il continue my server if i get some money these months ,i dont want to waste my time ,i must make sure that everything will be ok otherwise all my efforts will be in vain  ;)

I respect the Dream team, they really do have a unique server, they don't just copy paste things off of MxC like 90% of the servers now :-p. They have skills.

Good luck with your server, whenever your ready, if your still interested , just contact me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...