interlude L2Abel.com Interlude Server

L2Abel.com

After some research on hundreds of forum, including all the votesites.. I've came to the conclusion that this project is the only one worth playing on. Thank you for making a server that we players can call our home. I wish you best of luck. CHEERS

After some research on hundreds of forum, including all the votesites.. I've came to the conclusion that this project is the only one worth playing on. Thank you for making a server that we players can call our home. I wish you best of luck. CHEERS

true ... last days there is no way to play any decent interlude HR .... just this one or reanaissance... GL ;p

you say it good:)

true ... last days there is no way to play any decent interlude HR .... just this one or reanaissance... GL ;p

same conclusion here dude im w8in for this

you say it good:)

What can I say, thank you for these comments and that you are with L2Abel. I hope that the server keep as much time online and I hope you enjoy it.

Anyway 17h till the GRAND OPENING!!

New update was maded:

- Added 2 rb's with different difficulty (Respawn 1h +/- 30m | 2h +/-30m).

- Added FoG as hard zone.

- Added Anti Buff Shield.

- Added Clan Rep Item.

- Added Raids Info NPC.

- Fixed Request Restart exception.

- Fix Summoners Classes.

- Fix Cardinal Skills.

- Reworked Unstuck coordinates. (Changed to Main Town)

- Reworked RequestRestartPoint.java (Changed to Main Town)

- Reworked Blow Skill Types

Regards,

Max

hmmm i have a thought about ur server...features kick asses!

but the opening time...i mean 10 A.M.?ppl have work/school...so what about change it to afternoon?i dont want to reply in my post by kids who will cry saying that i cant log in...cuz in fact i am able to log in...but most ppl are not!so u might see a good number of ppl online but is not gonna be so big...just a thought!

peace :D

but the opening time...i mean 10 A.M.?ppl have work/school...so what about change it to afternoon?i dont want to reply in my post by kids who will cry saying that i cant log in...cuz in fact i am able to log in...but most ppl are not!so u might see a good number of ppl online but is not gonna be so big...just a thought!

well i must agree with you,best time to open is 17-18,and btw i try make forum account but i dont receive any activation key:(

Where will be this server hosted in?

(I hope you've got a good DDOS protection.. sadly, world is full of jealous kids)

If someone tries to give flood the server will feel a bit lag which will take about 2-5 minutes.

Heh,you're not the first we wask why that hour,simple:

We have a very special protection against DDoS attacks and very different from the market and should measure traffic constantly. If they get 200 people at the same time lag would be about 5 minutes for that protection check each ip to see if it is clean or infected. We do not want a large number of players from the first minute or the first hour, we want the community to grow constantly.Anyway Raids/Events/Vote Reward are disabled until 05.05.2012!

In one sentence: We open server at this hour cuz protection need time to check every ip and and to stabilize traffic.

When someone tries to give flood, protection will see traffic growth and will block instant that IP (not really instant,may take a between 2-5 min).

10h till the GRAND OPENING!!

Edit:

Server was accepted in TopZone, please vote!

Regards,

Max

hmmm i dont really like what i saw...anyway!i wont say anything yet be4 i post!i am just happy that u spoke the truth cuz many servers failed in the opening cuz they couldnt handle too many ppl!Gl with ur project!cya online ;)

hmmm i dont really like what i saw...anyway!i wont say anything yet be4 i post!i am just happy that u spoke the truth cuz many servers failed in the opening cuz they couldnt handle too many ppl!Gl with ur project!cya online ;)

That's my point. We are different from other servers, why to have 5k players at grand opening and 100 players daily? It's not hard to fake players online but we are not liers! :D

Hopefully you like server!

2h till the GRAND OPENING!