L2Servers - Many Custom Crests

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course it is still alive. L2Servers brings to L2World the most fresh informations, many guides, tips, quests. Since now, we are only in czech language focus on czech community. Now we are preparing multi-language website, so we are going INTERNATIONAL :-)

We are alive since february 2010, more than 100 000 visitors, 500 + subscribers on facebook and its all only from czech republic.

We wait for some sponsors to allow us for this big "update".

If you are interested in our project and think about being one of sponsors, let us know on our email : l2serversweb@gmail.com

We offer in return "premium banners" on our website for cheap. (e.g. - 10 Euro - Big banner on all sites, 5 euro - small banner on all sites)

Stay with us, L2Servers team.

L2Servers now : http://l2servers.webnode.cz/ (only in czech lang - will be translated)

• 4 weeks later...

L2Servers went international !

As I announced a few days before, we are finally multi-language website with main language "english".

L2Servers started in 2010 and in 4 years we builded big fan core of our fanpage, more than 500 subscribers on facebook and more than 200 unique visitors per day(rapidly growing day by day).

Now we went international, we want to atract Lineage 2 fans all around the world :)

We are preparing quides, quests, tips and much more ! :-)

English part of website is still in progress, but we work hard to finish it soon.

Also we bought a new domain, now we present us as L2-servers.com

More informations soon, stay with us, join our facebook page and keep fingers crossed for us, thank you :-)

http://www.l2-servers.com/en/

FOR ALL SERVER ADMINS AND FANS : 

I created a form for adding your server to our webpage, its easy and absolutely free, you can take it as a free advertisement :-)
L2Servers team :-)

this guy is pathetic. he post about his community on every server forum... admins are banning him but he keep spamming. warendo stop doing this shit pls. l2server forums are not there to promote your ranking site. its waste of time and money to make a l2 ranking site nowdays coz nobody care about your ranking since all players are searching for servers on pmfun, mxc, hop and topzone

this guy is pathetic. he post about his community on every server forum... admins are banning him but he keep spamming. warendo stop doing this shit pls. l2server forums are not there to promote your ranking site. its waste of time and money to make a l2 ranking site nowdays coz nobody care about your ranking since all players are searching for servers on pmfun, mxc, hop and topzone

Not all, its not my job, its my hobby, for me its not wasted money or time. That not all admins are pleasured with my work, I know that but to be honest I dont really understand it. 

I do what I like to do, some players like it, some not..its normal :-) You know if I some admin ban me or write me a message "We dont want you help, thanks", I never do more posts about his server anymore. You may call me pathetic, but I just do what I like. If you dont like anything what I have done, just write me via email and we can talk about it, I have never wrote and post with idea to tarnish someone.

Best regards, Warendo :-)

http://www.l2-servers.com/

• 2 weeks later...