Barcelona-Real Madrid 1-2

MiraDBZ

i still remember this years disqualification in the Cup. 2 penalties for barcelona the one FAKE as hell cuz MEssi fell alone on the ground.the fake penalty vs Chelsea in Camp Nou and the red card on Duff when Mourinho was still in Chelsea blah blah blah.I can still remember Atrsenal vs Barcelona.referees supported barcelona in many cases

Nobody's perfect dude. Think about being a referee in a match like those. 60.000+ people shouting at you and 100.000.000 people all over the world watching the match. You know what σκατό στην κάλτσα means?

cr has acceleration too. I think bigger than messi's one.

I dont think so.

If you are short you have a bigger acceleration because of  your low center of gravity.

Also if you are short you have a better balance(thats why its easy for messi to dridble players, because he can change the dribbling direction faster than taller players)

ok?

ok?

I dont think so.

If you are short you have a bigger acceleration because of  your low center of gravity.

Also if you are short you have a better balance(thats why its easy for messi to dridble players, because he can change the dribbling direction faster than taller players)

ok?

ok?

bigger foots help you accelerate faster ok?

bigger foots help you accelerate faster ok?

Nop. It increases your sprint speed only.

ok?

Its a difference between acceleration and sprint speed.

The thing with CR is that he does a good game once in every 10 games.Messi's games are ALWAYS good.

To me, CR has no clue of what teamwork is all about and he wants to do everything on his own.And when he fails, there's only one thing comming after.He simply gives up and allows the enemy to take the ball from him without even trying to retrieve it back.

He's a horrible player for me, simple as that.

The thing with CR is that he does a good game once in every 10 games.Messi's games are ALWAYS good.

To me, CR has no clue of what teamwork is all about and he wants to do everything on his own.And when he fails, there's only one thing comming after.He simply gives up and allows the enemy to take the ball from him without even trying to retrieve it back.

He has some good skills too, like shot power, accuracy, sprint speed, acceleration and positioning.

LOL 1/10? Are you serious? The only things you can blame Cristiano for is his perfomance in very important games and his attitude. Nothing else. That 1/10 you said makes no sense since, like always after a game with Barcelona he scores 2-3 goals. And Messi is not always good, because this is not possible. I have seen many matches in which Messi didn't exist but scored a goal or gave an assist and was declared as the MVP for promotional/marketing reasons only. Please..

Another annoying thing about Barcelona is the players' attitude. They always dive and compain to the referee. I mean divers like Alves,Mascherano,Adriano,Pedro and Busquets are so funny and pathetic at the same time. Don't get me wrong, all the teams have divers like Di Maria in Real, Robben in Bayern but in Barcelona it has goten out of control. ;o

Come on guys, they are both great players, both of them having something special.

Yea but people tend to compare them for an unexplainable reason. Like they wouldn't like both of these players to join their favorite club..

Barca is shit! Where is fans of barca now?! HALA MADRID!!

PUTA BARCELONA!!!!!

They still ALWAYS sucks! It should be 3:0 for REAL. farselona is shit only passing all time ... BORING! They can't even score.

I Love Ronaldo <3

Yes they allways sucks because you watch too much polish football.

You wrote messi game is always good and that's false. Last match proove it. CR horrible player? ARE YOU -beep-ING SERIOUS?! ATM he is the best scorer in Real Madrid and whole spanish league. He shoot awesome goals with hand or from free kicks. He is ALMOST perfect player. His speed dribbling shoot power. He just need to learn never give up and fight back if he loose ball. He need's strenght training.

Yes they allways sucks because you watch too much polish football.

Im sorry ... I dont watch polish clubs. You failed:)

BTW EURO 2012 soon starts! I want to see greece vs poland match so bad. ;)