Looking for a c6 donate server

Hi all :) I am searching for a c6 server,high xp-farm areas etc..

also it would be best to have donates in high prices like overchanted or special armors for 100 euro so

i can buy it and  pwn :P

if it has hero priv like hero for 1 month for 50-100 euro it would be good cause i've never been hero and i wanna test it :P

also it would be best to have donates in high prices like overchanted or special armors for 100 euro so

if it has hero priv like hero for 1 month for 50-100 euro it would be good cause i've never been hero and i wanna test it :P

sry but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

w/e

you need something fresh or you dont care about when it opened?

It doesn't worth to give money on lineage you'll give your money and after 1-2-3 months it will close also the last 2 months

i have played on 4-5 servers all of them closed because they get attack.

It doesn't worth to give money on lineage you'll give your money and after 1-2-3 months it will close also the last 2 months

hm you right ;)

i want play in a c6 server and be the best without have to spend many hours.. :)

berni ok i can wait and pliz if you can later post the donation list so i see if i start there.. :D