[help] Trade Restrict code.

L2Brave

Question

5 answers to this question

What idea ? You want the source code for what you ask in java there's nothing else you can achieve for what you are asking for and you know it. I mean you know that you don't know java so you will have pay someone eg: "brutus" to do it for you like you did in past. Unless someone codes it for you freely.

What idea ? You want the source code for what you ask in java there's nothing else you can achieve for what you are asking for and you know it. I mean you know that you don't know java so you will have pay someone eg: "brutus" to do it for you like you did in past. Unless someone codes it for you freely.

Rage and hate? Come on amid, stop being a bitch. otherwise i will ruin ur topic :)

I dont think that people will like the idea of a Fifteen years-old admin.

I need a way to make it like. When a new character is being created, he will be unable to give/recieve trades for 2 days. any idea?

add in the send request trade and acept trade packets a check

if any of both (you or trade) getCreateDate.clone .add(2, Calendar.DATE).before(new GregorianCalendar() ) then

send err msg and return

As adenaman said, use character date of creation in order to make check on, using Calendar class.

For examples of Calendar, you can either check its Javadoc or some examples on the projet itself (sieges mostly)