[Request] L2Finest Source and Server files

NumL0ck

Question

Hello ppls in topic you see what need to me, but i think and to other ppls need this, because other ppls sell what pack with other name, but i think you guys have this in your pc, so please share with us.

Sorry for my bad english...  :o

9 answers to this question

I think someone made another topic because links are dead,use search..

because in l2finest is very good comunity board and other things

L2 Finest pack is useless,full of bugs and nothink is balanced there..

I suggest you to use clean l2jfrozen ..

Peace

I think someone made another topic because links are dead,use search..L2 Finest pack is useless,full of bugs and nothink is balanced there..

Peace

I agree Full about L2J Frozen ... 100%

I dont know much about Finest but i havent heard Good things...

all is bullshit i have the real finest pack i i tested with 120 ppl 3 days server and all is perfect i fix only bladeDancer class ..... I sell it + source and all files pm me.

all is bullshit i have the real finest pack i i tested with 120 ppl 3 days server and all is perfect i fix only bladeDancer class ..... I sell it + source and all files pm me.

Fail.... Ok what ever I say better take L2J Frozen realy good team very clean Files

I'll share them later but it's kinda old, isn't bugged as other says but you better take last l2jfrozen and move all customs there. <.<

Edit: Hit meh for download!

I didn't delete accounts from database, it's full. >.>

I think someone made another topic because links are dead,use search..L2 Finest pack is useless,full of bugs and nothink is balanced there..

Peace

You don't even know how to write in english, what about knowledge >.< It was good few years ago.

L2 Finest Project is based on L2JFrozen,i just suggest this guy to get one clean and edit it..

The real l2 finest pack was shared before some months here and it was fully unbalanced and full of bugs,i know them i was playing l2 finest