interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 F&C Stuck Subclass 1+1 ONLINE

claww

claw the rebirth system is made from scratch by your self? or you had "gracia final" rebirth system and u converted it into freya  :) ?

why freya man,.... server will be interlude :D 

i got it from onefriend  is not made by me

Is it a copy of the DN community?  :D

And how you can get the subclass quest ?

+ Im against the OP classes like OL/ES or PR/DN or PALADIN/DE or TY (Dont allow the mutants)

PS: [RO]Daca ai jucat pe DN da un PM.

Is it a copy of the DN community?  :D

And how you can get the subclass quest ?

+ Im against the OP classes like OL/ES or PR/DN or PALADIN/DE or TY (Dont allow the mutants)

PS: [RO]Daca ai jucat pe DN da un PM.

is not copy of DN .. is copy of my 1st server which was working great .. my old server was with 3-4 years ago or more :P  that i closed....  dont wory about  OP classes i always worked only with stuck subclass server i know about 90% all problems  and with help of players.. i think i will resolve 100% all problems

Am jucat f putin dupa ce mi-am inchis serverul....asta insemnand nu apucasem sa fac nici subclasa deci in mare nustiu nimic despre stucksubclass'ul din DN "serverul l-am inchis din cauza hackerilor... nu le-am putut face fata ":P

Server progress ?

tomorrow or thuesday server will be online.. deppend by how much takes to finish it... server is ready  we just  working now at balance and some fixes