interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 F&C Stuck Subclass 1+1 ONLINE

claww

tommorow ? oO oke neverminde we will choes another serwer ;) GL man

its your choice .. i cannot open server cause is not rdy to be a live server yet

and i dont wanna open it with bugs and other things .. doing that  i will ruine my work

its your choice .. i cannot open server cause is not rdy to be a live server yet

and i dont wanna open it with bugs and other things .. doing that  i will ruine my work

Let me know when you open the server . (if you can PM me that would be great :) )

Questions:

1. tyrant's totems and fist fury working with fists only or all weapons?

2. focus attack (warlord skill) working only with poles or all weapons?

and sugestions:

1. change Steal Essence (wc/ol skill) to be element skill (dark/fire etc), cuz retail like its non-element which means it cannot be ressisted by using buffs so ol/summoner classes are fucking op... hold f1 for a kill and there is no need to use any other skill... pls force ppl to use brain....

2. change enchant system to static 50 or 60% chance (and optional: +16 max or even 12, for me 12 is perfekt), now it will be not hard to get weapon +20, its stack sub with mutants so dmg output of classes is higher, its always like this: higher enchant>more unbalance. Some classes are losing their potential on high max enchant

3. make armor/jewels/weapons as +6 on OLY

Steal essence is dark attack in interlude and if you make it elemental one then surender to fire for example and more drain :)

As far as i know gm tries to make server real balance so dont worry about op classes :)

yea steal essence is dark attack , elemental are fire water wind

i dindt say its elemental but if you make it elemental you must make it fire water or wind atack  so ol / sps or ol/ sph or ol / sorceror  or ol / summoner with mass elemental ( fire water wind )

will be really op

Whatever this argument was always on many l2 foroums but as i explained you have more op classes than now , as for my opinion i explained it  to gm to make summoner char to play as summoner and not as transfer painer char