About l2frozen pack

Maximas

Question

l2jfrozen: for make a pvp server cause of full custom but full buggs..

acis: stable but without any custom..it's just for a x 40 server lol

Is too hard to add the proper custom codes on acis and make something interesting? No of course.

Is too hard to add the proper retail features,clean codes on frozen and make something interesting? It will need muchhh time,so yes it's hard to.

Conclusion? aCis iz pro!

thank you.

Is too hard to add the proper custom codes on acis and make something interesting? No of course.

Is too hard to add the proper retail features,clean codes on frozen and make something interesting? It will need muchhh time,so yes it's hard to.

Conclusion? aCis iz pro!

thank you.

Can you give me a link to download aCis? is Source included?

Conclusion? aCis iz pro!

thank you.

hey you are the author of this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=208834.0

btw i asked tryskell for the new system you say that gives us access to source but he told me there is no such thing lol

he told me noone has access to svn except me and coders so if you are not a coder then you can't do anything with acis..

here is the link for compiled.. amnesia you can't take source only compiled versions.. http://www.4shared.com/rar/EqlpdoDn/aCis_Compiled_Revision_242.html

hey you are the author of this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=208834.0

btw i asked tryskell for the new system you say that gives us access to source but he told me there is no such thing lol

he told me noone has access to svn except me and coders so if you are not a coder then you can't do anything with acis..

here is the link for compiled.. amnesia you can't take source only compiled versions.. http://www.4shared.com/rar/EqlpdoDn/aCis_Compiled_Revision_242.html

This is the last rev?

If you read one word on two, it's sure you can understand whatever you want. Copy/paste my message here if you still got it. Ty in advance.

L2JFrozen is the only free L2JIL project existing so far, if you stop to the definition of "open source". That means everyone can use it, c/p your codes without a "contrepartie" (in french). There is a one way "transaction". Generally, people picks the pack but don't help it (when they could).

For aCis, I decided to change the system because free system doesn't fit with my expectations of what I call "a community". A community helps, a community contributes to make the project better. When some ppl understand it very well and can help by their own, a lot are just passive waiting for the pack being finished.

To conclude I was bored of both leechers which appropriate and sell YOUR OWN INTEL, and of passive people, which I call "ghosts", picking the sources without a thanks, without a report, without anything. But they make godamn servers with your pack and I never got reviews of my own work, so how can I know if I made good or bad work ? I'm alone, I'm not a robot / haven't any clone and - sometimes - I have to sleep too. I would have 200h / day, I could do all alone, believe me. It's often only a matter of time.

aCis (based on latest L2JIL) is - since last November - under a Contribute2use system, where only ppl who contributes to the pack got access to it. You can find more infos on the MxC page itself or the dedicated forum. Before it was open source, but read higher for my complete way of thinking.

L2JFrozen (based on Scoria) aims a lot of people : the fact it is still (and probably will stay forever) open source and it got a big a-beep-t of custom codes is good for newbies. If that can give you an idea of the scale, L2JFrozen got around x2 to x4 forum users than aCis.

I won't say more about L2JFrozen, else I will begin with negative stuff. And getting a x4 badmouthing server admins population isn't better.

Quality > quantity.

why every time you reply you have to bla bla bla -.0

yes i know you told me if members help with code or report buggs they get svn..

btw for a pvp server /with full custom frozen suits a lot and i don't think that people care for the buggs..

why every time you reply you have to bla bla bla -.0

yes i know you told me if members help with code or report buggs they get svn..

btw for a pvp server /with full custom frozen suits a lot and i don't think that people care for the buggs..

Some ppl like to read constructive, organized and punctuated posts.

About bugs, anyone cares about them. Saying the versus is a perfect nonsense. If I give you the choice between 2 servers with identical features/community/hardware, you will obviously go on the server with less bugs.

Some ppl like to read constructive, organized and punctuated posts.

About bugs, anyone cares about them. Saying the versus is a perfect nonsense. If I give you the choice between 2 servers with identical features/community/hardware, you will obviously go on the server with less bugs.

yeah i would but when i say don't care about buggs i mean kids..a kid just wanna play in a server with events and overchanted items by hitting 4-5k without care about class stats or if skills missing etc..

yeah i would but when i say don't care about buggs i mean kids..a kid just wanna play in a server with events and overchanted items by hitting 4-5k without care about class stats or if skills missing etc..

A kid hasn't to use L2J server :P. Final point.

For solo play, there is Skyrim.

Totally wrong. Come to Lithuania servers and you will see how many players playing on bugless and stable server and how many on bugland.