About potion in java

Maximas

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, so maybe someone can give me java code?

What i wanna ?

I wanna code, where i press on some potions and they give me (p,atk, p.def) and other :)

Did you simply check an existing potion on bloody XMLs before asking ? If you're lazy, don't even think to develop anything.

About general info, you only have to know items can have a associated skill. It depends of your pack, so as Bleadd said, you're a panda killer and I can't help you more than what I said.

Seriously, aren't you bored of members that don't make any search and don't give any informations. ATM, i'm so bored, i like to help people but i need informations. Tryskell's sig is useful. Anyway, i try to help some people, but if there is a problem when i try to help ppl, i'll stop.

Bleadd is like Tryskell's echo :S

Maybe fans.

Seriously, aren't you bored of members that don't make any search and don't give any informations. ATM, i'm so bored, i like to help people but i need informations. Tryskell's sig is useful. Anyway, i try to help some people, but if there is a problem when i try to help ppl, i'll stop.

Troll? Don't be too proud. You have not tired guys of giving so many clever answers? not all have the same knowledge, some of them are beginners on the forums, he have 6 posts for god sake. If you really want to help him to the end, do it.. if not, don't.

Ok so, the sticky post that say the informations needed is useless. Anyway i won't help anymore.

You help, you get trolled. You don't/ you are a noob, you are insulted (cf, post on the ppl that ask for npc spawn at night)

Good MxC community.

Bleadd don't get me wrong I'm not saying its wrong, but as personal experience in support area, I know now that providing some help to the users while also requesting them to use search and check announcements and sticked topics is a lot more friendly and gets better results, as Tяαnce said you may end up looking like a troll, and some day you may (and you will) need help and that attitude will avoid you to get it, since capable people may not be willing to help someone that acts like that.

Finally is very good thing (and sometimes nobody recognizes it) that you help others, not all your post are "use search" kind, some are useful and helped many people.

Try to keep up the good work, and try to be more like yourself and less like others ;)

Bleadd is like Tryskell's echo :S

He bought one of my T-shirt with my head on it. Are you jealous ?

You are the troll so far. You didn't even reply to the main question.

He bought one of my T-shirt with my head on it. Are you jealous ?

You are the troll so far. You didn't even reply to the main question.

"is there a god somwhere?"

or

"will the world end in 2012?"

"is there a god somwhere?"

or

"will the world end in 2012?"

Main question of the topic, troll n°2 ^^.

adenaman stop to copy Zoey76 behavior ! You look like a clone ! Nianianianiania !

Let the author coming back on his godamn topic.