L2MxC.com reborn! "invest and get the double!"

500 Euro ++ for a lineage server?..

Okay cool,but be sure to try offering something interesting & stable otherwise you're gonna waste a lot of money.

Interlude players population,kinda increased nowadays so you might got lot of players but be aware that they are already 2-3 mid/low il servers with high population.

Hope no corrupt-shits from these money-staff.(the guys you're requesting)

Cheers.

500 Euro ++ for a lineage server?..

Okay cool,but be sure to try offering something interesting & stable otherwise you're gonna waste a lot of money.

Like your server?

You waste money for nothing and u reach the 30 players.

I could give maybe 10-20 euros if it was a nice java normal high rate without customs.

I hate this L2OFF style every l2off il gives nowadays so i would better not get involved.

You could send me features in a pm anyway and let me decide.

So your buying everything, yet need some random dude to make a new Nick and be a L2MXC dev?

I find it kinda funny.

Nice, i cannot think why there is so negative atmosphere here. You do not know me, so why you call me "random" ? You didn't saw my work. I mean that you do not have any point of judging me with bad comments. We talk with actions here my friend. We started before some months by buying extenders boxes and site (maybe some of you might remember that we put the new site/forums online for a few days). We stucked on the point of the more money, we were run out of money because the development took much more that we planned (more new suggestions came to us) we developed a unique server economy totally balanced for donators and players which is the main problem of the other servers.

And for sure my friend, the l2 community is "DEAD" comparing to the old days. If you played l2 before years you can see the differences. The l2 hasn't cash at the momment. We have make a comeback because we love the game. We aged with this shit and we cannot stay away of it. We do it clean as fun and nothing more.

To sum up, if anyone here want to help this project i suggest to do it because it really deserves it. We have spend a lot of hours on this server. And of course it is very bad to see projects like this not going live when other servers opened and were a really big MESS!

PS: If anyone want to ask me anything, pm me here. I will be aviable to the open public.

Nice, i cannot think why there is so negative atmosphere here. You do not know me, so why you call me "random" ? You didn't saw my work. I mean that you do not have any point of judging me with bad comments. We talk with actions here my friend. We started before some months by buying extenders boxes and site (maybe some of you might remember that we put the new site/forums online for a few days). We stucked on the point of the more money, we were run out of money because the development took much more that we planned (more new suggestions came to us) we developed a unique server economy totally balanced for donators and players which is the main problem of the other servers.

And for sure my friend, the l2 community is "DEAD" comparing to the old days. If you played l2 before years you can see the differences. The l2 hasn't cash at the momment. We have make a comeback because we love the game. We aged with this shit and we cannot stay away of it. We do it clean as fun and nothing more.

To sum up, if anyone here want to help this project i suggest to do it because it really deserves it. We have spend a lot of hours on this server. And of course it is very bad to see projects like this not going live when other servers opened and were a really big MESS!

PS: If anyone want to ask me anything, pm me here. I will be aviable to the open public.

BS.

You've done nothing.

You just mention buzzwords.

What unique thing have you done that will make you different(Besides being L2MXC)?'

Your complete lack of explaining anything intelligent you did, and staying from any technical term - makes it pretty clear your a bloat handed twat.

You can probably barely change numbers in files -_-.

...but then again - you don't actually have to do any developing - do you ? ;)

Just have to set rates and ask fr3d...

PS:

"we developed a unique server economy totally balanced for donators and players which is the main problem of the other servers."

PROTIP:

Not the problem of other servers.

PROTIP2:

"I've developed a complete new unique way to begin the construction of a much improved way in regards to maintaining a uniquely balanced way for the user to begin understanding why we're in better shape on the subject of balancing how you obtain the ...."

Do not just add a shitload of words together trying to explain your product/feature, without any description of what actual said product/feature does ;)

It makes you look really dumb.

Good luck!

I can't assist with a donation but I wish you good luck.

Actually to run an L2OFF server is much more expensive than those 500 euro, don't listen to the kids. I think its a good goal and a good part of the community. Plus you are trustful.

BS.

You've done nothing.

What unique thing have you done that will make you different(Besides being L2MXC)?'

Your complete lack of explaining anything intelligent you did, and staying from any technical term - makes it pretty clear your a bloat handed twat.

PS:

"we developed a unique server economy totally balanced for donators and players which is the main problem of the other servers."

PROTIP:

PROTIP2:

"I've developed a complete new unique way to begin the construction of a much improved way in regards to maintaining a uniquely balanced way for the user to begin understanding why we're in better shape on the subject of balancing how you obtain the ...."

Do not just add a shitload of words together trying to explain your product/feature, without any description of what actual said product/feature does ;)

I dont know what's happening but related to this part,i pmed fr3d and he told me his just an extebder.He has nothing to do with L2Off developing

BS.

You've done nothing.

PS:

PROTIP:

PROTIP2:

Try to do more mess around.... Try more to drop mad on me and on the server. I cannot change your mind. This is your opinion, i respect it but i do not adapt it too. Have fun staying around ;)

If anyone can help must do it. If the rest don't, no problem with us guyz. Just don't try to destroy something before its start.

I will suggest you something, see/think and then talk. That's only :)

And something for you mrbigmac, if i remember correctly (IF you are l2off developer since 2004-2005 right? When i saw your name i remember it on pp somewhere? i am not sure if you are the correct person which i am thinking...).

Also about the part which you talked for the numbers which i am changing and the economy thing. I can say that i have make a unique AI system something like dungeons of GoD client into Interlude with much more changes/addons. When you will see it you will understand what i am saying. Just keep a little bit more patience...

Hf!