[Cracked] Chinese IG Walker 1.98 | English IG Walker 1.96

FrEeDoMe

I dont know why my client still dies in 1 minute, does anyone know how to fix it? ..I play on  a private server with patched system folder & modding hosts file ..First I thought its a problem with GG but I crash as soon as I login game in 30-40 seconds & even the gm cant guess why I crashed. :o

new eng version:

- Client always crashes when u goto that first tab (load ini etc) Edit: Seems to only happen with l2encdec patched system folder!

- not everything is translated (like the statistics)

Pehaps I missed the post if it already exists, but could someone put together a folder already set up proper with the mixed files from the 3 versions. That way I can't fuck it up. If it's already been done and I missed it, could you just give me a url to that post.

Cheers  8)

Could someone upload the english version with NO password somewhere ELSE than rapidshare.

I can't see a cat in any of the letters when I'm trying to insert the security code. The rapidshare staff is getting paranoid with their security codes... When I get the file I just need to find a way how to open the game without having gg patched <.<. GG errors ftl.

I get this error:

2008.5.8 05:28:51

CPU : AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2107 MHz with 1022MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS0:0:0:0 1/0

General protection fault!

History: InitEngine

Anyone knows what the problem is?

What is the correct hosts file? I tried to search but couldn't find a working one.

If you are willing to help:

Just copy paste the text from your hosts file. Don't upload to rapidshare or anything else.

Thx

Nvm Reinstalled and now it works.