[Cracked] Chinese IG Walker 1.98 | English IG Walker 1.96

FrEeDoMe

for all who cant make it running:

DONT WRITE NOTHING IN HOST FILE exept localhost and serv ip if you need it there.

dont use any l2w_all or other things.

be sure, that you killed gameguard!

DONT WRITE NOTHING IN HOST FILE exept localhost and serv ip if you need it there.

If I kill gameguard my client auto crashes in 1-2 mins 'cos its a patched system folder ...any other suggestion?

L2 crashes whenever i choose other ctrl from walker.I play on private server.Anyone knows how to fix it?I cant use the walker if it crashes with that option.I cant use battle start or save profiles etc. Thanks in advance

If you use l2w with l2.exe and open it will work. If you then crack GG it will work. Reboot computer and it will NOT work anymore. So take my advice:

DONT KILL GAMEGUARD!

EDIT: I've only managed to run walker properly with unpatched system.

Hi, i have problem with cracked walker, if i used it my L2 crash without any error, only crash to WIN. I try 1.98, 1.99, 2.00, Kamael, Hellbound.

Cracked walker is always verify but after 1 minute crash. I use cracked core.dll and engine.dll, but crash.

Also i total reinstal L2 NOT UPDATE! with clear system

When i use original walker game not crash, but walker nor verify.

Can somebody help with this problem

Thanks lot for help

sorry for that troyan - for me even l2.exe is troyan - just check it^_^

my sysfolder is clear, but if you dont trust me (you shouldnt trust ANYONE!) just make test account with test char, and after running it just check all packets running out from your pc. you can see is there anything strange...

or run it on linux:)