Orcish Horizon

@ xDrac : solltest echt nur solche sachen verkaufen vllt brauchste dann net mehr arbeiten ..oder arbeiten als webdesigner .. brauche nix zu den seiten mehr sagen .. sind einfach unglaublich . Wenn ich je eine brauchen sollte sag ich bescheidt . ^^.

I dont really think that the render blends well with the bg(mb its bcz of the lq).

Also your logo needs some work. But good overall, kiu.

Voqus.. image and resource quality are maximized and absolute HQ!

Actually I think the 'render' blends in perfectly well! :o

The Logo.. I might agree. It looks alright but not outstanding, that's true. Admittedly texts are my 'weak spot'. But being simplistic is never wrong.

@ xDrac : solltest echt nur solche sachen verkaufen vllt brauchste dann net mehr arbeiten ..oder arbeiten als webdesigner .. brauche nix zu den seiten mehr sagen .. sind einfach unglaublich . Wenn ich je eine brauchen sollte sag ich bescheidt . ^^.

Na danke schön! :) Ich hoffe das später eventuell einmal berfulich zu machen.

Voqus.. image and resource quality are maximized and absolute HQ!

Actually I think the 'render' blends in perfectly well! :o

The Logo.. I might agree. It looks alright but not outstanding, that's true. Admittedly texts are my 'weak spot'. But being simplistic is never wrong.

Well thats my opinion, how i see it. And dont worry about the logo or smt ull get it in a few more tries, its a pain in the ass in general.

Really nice one.

Altough imo you should have tried to balance the color and intensity of the Redirections ( Wood ) , and your basic template.

Maybe make the template with the infos a lil bit darker?