[INFO] l2shadows.(reborn?) fooling us???

dj_spiros

Shut up guys! Every Admin does everything he needs to do to advertise his server...

I don't know what files the server uses, but it's a nice server with a nice server staff, just login and stop blaming.

why would i care to log on ?? a true admin promotes his server as it is and is proud of what he made!!! doesn't fool other people :P

ok, lets say that Pack HAVENT nothing from Official files .

is a Pure L2EMU pack.

unbalanced classes....Nothing (or nearly fixed). with a TH i killed 10-12 mobs in a Row with deadly blow (1 shotted) (nice) ;D

rolf => +50 safe enchant....

etc.

hehe a-style is it worth testing it? ;P

there is a project called l2adena and made a server pack on L2J and C++ so everything is possible ...

• 1 month later...

Wanna see if is L2j?

Create SPS use the skill  ---->Diamond Dust

If the SPS don't stop using the skill... then its l2j

IT IS a l2j server.

also and real corrupt server.imagine admin's brother has made a clan . so everybody in his clan has 255 recs , +60 and hero aura.

they said they donate.acceptable but 12 yo players they donate throw bank acc that they have add in their site.

also yesterday i saw a dwarf with superhaste and when i made 2 the dwarf the classic question...how and you are so fast (in pm ) he just said....present from gm.

also the lag continues and he still waiting for a bridge to solve the lag problem. im wondering from where the hell this bridge is coming....kairo? aigypt?alaska??????

ill be back soon with more evedences.not just words but with screenshots.

Lol i'm a l2shadowz player since it began... anyways, they told us (when it was still c5) that the server as won a contest, that the price would be server's pack same as official pack.. (this happened like in 2006 or 2005, dun remember). I didn't saw any modifications and the lagg was still anoing.. The admin says that he's bro was a WoW gm and stuff like that, and he had many knowledge at running servers and shittys like that.. I think that it's a lie.. Just to advertise the server... GG anyways!

Alright I changed my mind. Don't even think to login here. Maximum 35 Players Online and awful lag, you always die from the lag.

Admin doesn't know to change the Magic Critical chance, so everyone creates a Mystic Muse, Augments his weapon all the day till he get an augment for Magic Critical, gets Prophecy of Water, Dance of Siren and Wild Magic (Everything is on the buffer) and he has 90% Magic Critical Chance. Then he gives $1 and he is Hero as well...

Admin doesn't even know how to change the buff time and he always lies. Everything he says is a lie, the server doesn't have Epic Weapons or Epic Armors and Admin doesn't even know how to change Dynasty status, so Dynasty is the worst S Grade armor, although it's more expensive than normal S Grade.

Admin doesn't know anything about L2J Develop. Every buff lasts 2 hours. However Greater Might and Greater Shield (they are the only buffs that the buffer doesn't have) and they last only 19 minutes.

They always say they will create custom things and the only thing they've changed is the items in Gm Shop, because they want it to be more friendly for Donators.

So, I killed a monster for Clan skills and I have 2 Clan Skills now... but... stones are now in the Gm Shop so everything I did for my Clan Skills is now useless.

What else do you want? Admin said they don't change anything because the server will soon become Hellbound, but after one month, truly, they didn't change anything, but the server stills Kamael.

Just see this lie for the beginning: Admin says he has ADSL 400mbps and there is no such thing in Greece. Now, he says he has ordered a new connection from United States (He has 400mbps ADSL and he ordered a new one?) but he said this one month before. Just don't even think to join here.

PvP is so unfair. There are many clans that want to conquer the Farming Zone and every time you go there, you just get killed 1 vs 5.

I told Admin if he wants me to help him as a Developer, but he said he knows L2J Develop much better than I do...

Just see this lie for the beginning: Admin says he has ADSL 400mbps and there is no such thing in Greece. Now, he says he has ordered a new connection from United States (He has 400mbps ADSL and he ordered a new one?) but he said this one month before. Just don't even think to join here.

PvP is so unfair. There are many clans that want to conquer the Farming Zone and every time you go there, you just get killed 1 vs 5.

well....thx to photoshop they believe that they have 400mpbs line.nobody has in greece.with 32 ppl online and then better to disconnect coz of lag.

you said something about the clans that they want to dominate on farming zones.thats true. i must to remind you that the 2 biggest clans leaders are : solus (admins brother and gm also and VERY overskilled,+30k hp and much more)and the second leader is also gm's clan .

if you pk/pvp solus for example you are going in jail with magic way. (entering his gm char he is jailing you and he enter again as solus)

ahhhhh and dont forget sakretsos the retard one 14 yo that he believe that is developer also.you know what is he doing.deleting posts,destroys servers,using npcs that you share here and changing also the name creator.

thats all for now.

ps: for the admin i dont have something to say.at least he is doing his "job" very good.he is fair.

ps2 : they have donation way with sms LOL! so a 10 or max 15 yo can donate with sms :D