[INFO] l2shadows.(reborn?) fooling us???

dj_spiros

well as you know in this session (private servers) it was a post about a server named l2shadows (but its l2shadows.reborn),now its been deleted from the poster. after you read the post i have written  i said...lets check.Suddenly i notice some things that made me laught.lets check together what i mean.

1) at url http://l2shadows.ucoz.net/index/0-9 (announcements they are writing this one) :

As you figure it out L2.Shadows be back at you again!

We stop using l2J packs and we passed completely to Official Files and Packs. Thanks to (Shawn D. Smith and NcSoft)

Now we came back With the name L2.Shadows Reborn

have you notice something???

(i used bold-red to see if you havent noticed yet)

to be continued......

more details....like....you mean the donations they have add ? or like the posts that a moderator has deleted ?

Basically i keep this "We stop using l2J packs and we passed completely to Official Files and Packs. Thanks to (Shawn D. Smith and NcSoft)"

where the hell did this come from? everybody knows that ncsoft dont give packs and specially official.

and who the hell is shawn d.smith? i google him with this name as developer/l2/lineage2/ whatever it has to do and i didnt found something.

are they kidding us?

well as you know in this session (private servers) it was a post about a server named l2shadows (but its l2shadows.reborn),now its been deleted from the poster. after you read the post i have written  i said...lets check.Suddenly i notice some things that made me laught.lets check together what i mean.

1) at url http://l2shadows.ucoz.net/index/0-9 (announcements they are writing this one) :

As you figure it out L2.Shadows be back at you again!

We stop using l2J packs and we passed completely to Official Files and Packs. Thanks to (Shawn D. Smith and NcSoft)

Now we came back With the name L2.Shadows Reborn

have you notice something???

(i used bold-red to see if you havent noticed yet)

to be continued......

Suuuuure.

IF they will Use Official Files CT1 , I will Burn Myself !!!

a-style i think you saw the webpage with your eyes right? (check the url that i paste)

also they write....

http://l2shadows.ucoz.net/ (main page) and scroll down........

Server Machine

Dual Xeon II ----->ok lets say yes

Cpu: 4 x 3,6 GHz---->dual xeon is 2x 3.2 GHz i think?

Ram: 2048 x 6---->DUH...lets say that they have this pack from ncsoft...will be enough?

HDD: Segate 1Tb--->WRITING IS SEAGATE. SATAII?

Segate 600Gb--->SEAGATE (INTERNAL?) SATAII?

Connection Speed

Adsl 400Mbps ------>ISP????

With 200Mb Bandwidth

400Mbps Up

400Mbps Down

Features pls

Like rates, drops, customs etc

http://l2shadows.ucoz.net/ here you are (but server is offline )

go in their site man.....but my subject is not to promote the server but the stupidity of some ppl because we are not fools.

a-style i think you saw the webpage with your eyes right? (check the url that i paste)

also they write....

http://l2shadows.ucoz.net/ (main page) and scroll down........

Server Machine

Dual Xeon II ----->ok lets say yes

Cpu: 4 x 3,6 GHz---->dual xeon is 2x 3.2 GHz i think?

Ram: 2048 x 6---->DUH...lets say that they have this pack from ncsoft...will be enough?

HDD: Segate 1Tb--->WRITING IS SEAGATE. SATAII?

Segate 600Gb--->SEAGATE (INTERNAL?) SATAII?

Connection Speed

Adsl 400Mbps ------>ISP????

With 200Mb Bandwidth

400Mbps Up

400Mbps Down

Sata HDD's SUX to run Official Files. You should Need at least some Ultrasata Raptors with 10k Rpm (the best are the SAS 15k rpm).

the size isnt Important for the main HDD (1 TB is useless) 300GB SAS will be perfect.

the size for the 2nd HDD is important (as a Server Backup space).

12GB ram are enough to Run official files (16 or more are perfect).

lol guyz they are just fooling us....

just think about it.... l2off servers with files from ncsoft L2OFF CT1 + Website From UCOZ?

We are kidding right?

btw, the admin must be real jerk, cause if he uses L2OFF CT1 Files *Which Is Almost Impossible* Why He Made The 1st x10000??

Anyway, They Just Fooling Us, They Are Also Liers.

Btw, What Anti-Lag System Is??

I Dont Even Know That This Sh1t Exists....

Lets get down to business on how their full of bullshit.

First, the URL.  its a subdomain.  Who uses a subdomain? Its only $10 a year for a .com

If that doesn't make you know its a fake, lets continue.

Ncsoft cannot give their files out.  They would need to get authorization from the main company in korea i think it is.

Still not convinced?

Grammatical errors on the site.  Any professional site doesn't have that many and NCsoft sure as hell wouldnt give it to whoever runs that place.

Server... The specs are not only shitty but IMPOSSIBLE (for the connection type).  ADSL CANNOT have 400mbps.  ADSL is provided over copper.  The only thing that is possible that can deliver speeds like that is a fiber connection.

12 gigs ram... Ok, acceptable

CPU... A bit lacking

Hard drives... Whoever thought that was good should be fucking shot.  Its a god damn game server, not youtube.  You need multiple 15k raptors to split the load.  Thats going to be one laggy ass server.

200 MB bandwith? LOL.  Even on my 16kBps i can do that in a day easily.

I'll play on an l2j any day over this, thank you very much.

Shut up guys! Every Admin does everything he needs to do to advertise his server...

I don't know what files the server uses, but it's a nice server with a nice server staff, just login and stop blaming.