[ L2j ] L2 Sand

L2Sand

you have misunderstood the server "CUSTOMS" do not judge a book by its cover

Custom items are not anything new at all! they are existing items with few changes like vesper dynasty vesper noble

with better names :).

just try it first and dont play only servers that are stuck aug etc. these servers are for kiddos.

Sorry if ι insulted you I did it unintentionally

Rly u dont understand....i know that i am not wrong because ur server is totally empty...i logged on time that must have the most activity and had 5 ppl on! LOL.So think again what u wrote....i dont say it for bad or to make u close for ever etc....i just make a suggest because i am player  from c1 and i know something more about it:O.Anyway gl!.

Server Popularity has to do with money , if a server UNKNOWN appears  it wont have good community but day by day i can inform you that my server is getting more popular and these features for some people are tottaly awesome!although there are some that dont like them like you :) and u are from those who like other gameplay than mine server's one!thank you for wishing me good luck!

something that i wanna say is that now forum is changed and added everything from the beggining forum machine is phpbb3 feel free to check it out ! it looks good ,i think . most of my players liked it.

edited skills

Kamal skills like

rush

warp

lighting barrier

shadow bind

gladiator skills reduce reuse boosted trimple sonic splash

gladi -3str and -2dex

fixed shield bush reuse time

reduced all tank str and dex and boosted con plus tank pdef for all tank classes

reduced all mage matk & c.speed , but not in a big ammount

and much other simple modifies

skill : cancellation boosted reuse and hittime

reduced duelist skill reuse

reduced all dagger skill reuse

boosted all dynasty armors

fixed some skills

soon will be added icarus weapons

in the upcoming update these will be the changes :

Party Farming Mobs Will Be Added! More Than 2 and the drops will be better  new drops will be added!

Every Skill That You Have Reportet (thanks to you ) will be Fixed!

Dynasty Armor Will be Finally Fixed!

TvT Event Region Will Change And Some Buffs Will Be Added For Faster PvP!

All These Changes Will Be Finished In Friday And Maybe More Features Will Be Added! thanks for your patience !