Almost 2 Years After.... Eh

Y u No MailChange

So i guess 18 Months wasn't enough for one simple mail change for my god damned account....

After making over 10 Threads for Coolis® account issue, i could only see massive ignorance from the Administrator of this forum.

I remember in last thread Glob Mod, told me to just wait a while, and my mail change would be done...

So after 1 Years waiting, i decided to make another thread for this issue. Let's see, maybe this time i will have more luck.

Username: .:Killer4fun:. <- Eh the old Nickname as well

Nickname: Coolis®

correct email address: coolismxc@hotmail.com <- All my old friends from here knows what this one is real.

incorrect email address: dontgive@anymore.sorry <- Im not sure though since, i changed it like 3 years ago.

Payments done in mxc: 1 Sticky topic in L2PS

Nogiveanymore@sorryxxx.com u use this mail.in any case i cant change it for you.re-pm maxtor

u can still use the old (first mail) as id instead of nickname if you remember your pass.

Nogiveanymore@sorryxxx.com u use this mail.in any case i cant change it for you.re-pm maxtor

u can still use the old (first mail) as id instead of nickname if you remember your pass.

Ye the problem is i remember the password but for some reason its invalid. Also i previously pm'ed Maxtor many times.

So i guess 18 Months wasn't enough for one simple mail change for my god damned account....

After making over 10 Threads for Coolis® account issue, i could only see massive ignorance from the Administrator of this forum.

I remember in last thread Glob Mod, told me to just wait a while, and my mail change would be done...

So after 1 Years waiting, i decided to make another thread for this issue. Let's see, maybe this time i will have more luck.

Username: .:Killer4fun:. <- Eh the old Nickname as well

Nickname: Coolis®

correct email address: coolismxc@hotmail.com <- All my old friends from here knows what this one is real.

incorrect email address: dontgive@anymore.sorry <- Im not sure though since, i changed it like 3 years ago.

Payments done in mxc: 1 Sticky topic in L2PS

i cant find your account, give me direct link

The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:

Another user is already registered with that email address.

Nice to see what you finally replayed, well i found that Lineage ][ Fort was linked to coolismxc@hotmail.com, i successfully changed the email and coolismxc@hotmail.com are ready to be applied to Coolis® or .:Killer4Fun:.

Thanks in advance.

[ Fort" post=2057028" timestamp="1329546860]

Nice to see what you finally replayed, well i found that Lineage ][ Fort was linked to coolismxc@hotmail.com, i successfully changed the email and coolismxc@hotmail.com are ready to be applied to Coolis® or .:Killer4Fun:.

Thanks in advance.

you had your chance! :P