[L2J] Blaze

EliteZ1

join_us_today.png

SERVER VIPE 2012.02.10 18:00 GMT+2!

Dear players, I want to announce about fresh start at 2012.02.10 18:00 GMT+2. It means that all game will start from zero to all players. Let me explain why our team made that decision. Everyday we get lot of good words and compliments about server, people play and they don't care about low online, but sometimes tell that it would be better if server get more players, so we made decision that server need start from zero.

Fixes:

-Deleted all Spell Books in monsters

-Fixed Tyrannosaurus drop

-Fixed database

-Gm Shop fix

-Small Geodata and Pathnode fix

-Fixed little lags

-Fixed class balance

-3rd part Noblesse fix

-Fix for some Epic bosses

-Olympiad period fixed

-Fix for Castle Siege( now working better )

And much more...

This is good chance to new and old players to show, who is the best!

To connect to server you can use same(old) system!

Please, vote for server, take your friends, clans and be the best! Good luck! ;)

In our server you will find creative and friendly administration who can answer in all your questions. In our server can play 2000 or more douzens players, because 16GB RAM server machine standing in Germany and we have 100mbps internet line and we can promise you that you won't have problem with lag or something else.

Our server rates are: XP: 70 SP: 70 Drop: 30 Quest: 10. More information you can find: http://www.l2blaze.net/features.php

L2Blaze server will offer to you great time with your friends in Lineage2 world. You are going to fight with enemy, take castle and fort, buy and sell equipment. Server have retail olympiad, which period are only 1week, so you need to be fast if you want to the best. In server Grand Boss spawn are less than retail, it means more fights. So, come and see much more.

Our server have one request for all of you. Spend only 1minute and vote for server. More people - more fun!

So, ship your sword, call all of your friends and let the fight begin! Good luck in game ;)

JOIN US!

89 Online atm

I counted 59 offline shops at giran

3 running around giran

1 started the server with me -,-...

2 shops on gludio

1 at goddard...

1 afk at giran ( not shop ) = 67

22 Left.. where are they ://

• 2 weeks later...