and give good geodata with not many bugs

i look for (h5) ofcours

pm me

and if you can advise me

about good project or team pm me plz

i am ready to pay

(scammer  dont enter )

Go to: http://l2-scripts.ru/index.php?productID=531

Pay: 1,152.00€ for Pack and 250€ every month for update and live happy!

You not gonna find anything at all on this forum,since i am member here not a single good pack was here on MxC market place!

Good Luck

Go to: http://l2-scripts.ru/index.php?productID=531

Pay: 1,152.00€ for Pack and 250€ every month for update and live happy!

You not gonna find anything at all on this forum,since i am member here not a single good pack was here on MxC market place!

Good Luck

rly?

Full H5 (and by full I mean ALL quests, locations, bosses, skills, items), but also:

- vector engine for geodata, los and pathfinding and also collision detection, smart movement (eg. making mobs aware of water ahead and make them go around, or find route by them own from any place on the map to any other place on the map), autocorrection of geodata bugs, few different routing modes for finding alternate routes eg when came to an dead end, nodelay falling detection, dynamic obstacles detection (oly fences, doors, big objects u spawn/move/despawn - cant be passed by chars or mobs etc)

- huge ai additions like multiple fractions support for mobs, allowing mobs to evolve live and eg become more aggresive against some fractions or more friendly with other, mob evolution in social status (when they win with players/other mobs, they gain strength, evolve into lords and gather own minions or later eg into few types of new raid bosses), tons of new ai behaviours like scavenging (mobs can wander looking for valuable items on ground, they can pick em up and after that - picked up item becomes availeble on that mob's individual droplist), can migrate to other zone (eg. when very often killed by ppl, they might go to other place on map - on foot, not by teleport) etc

- can ally with other mobs, guards, some can be hired (mercenary fractions) eg by clan lord, to help protecting during siege or tw, some can be bounty hunters, hunting eg pk players to kill and receive anything that pk drops on death etc...

- can raid on towns or castles or forts, rob players and clans (or help and support certain clans)...

- highly optimized code, no deadlocks or crashes, no lags even during massive battles (2000+ ai controlled mobs + players and clans)

- extended player panel with tons of options to be turned on or off (eg. showing more details during combat eg about chance of skill landing on opponent or item enchanting success chance...), player mailer that notifies about incomming important events that player chooses (eg sends email when siege commes or email with month statistics on all olympiad participants and matches), extended statistics and world log for every character (eg. number of total killed mobs, or total dmg, success rate against certain classes on pvp, zones where player is most successfull and where most often fails etc...)....

- other usefull toys like away/seen/support tools (player can set any "offline" message that others will see when checking when player was lastly on etc.)

- clan leaders expansions like option to chat ban clanmates on clan or ally chats, clan shared protected items that cannot be sold, traded or destroyed (or changed when protection is on) and that clan leader can summon to clan inventory at any time, with one click (to protect eg epic drops shared by all clan members)

vector movement and some basic new types of humanoid mobs:

performance test:

oh and nearly finishing gameserver build in bot support (works like offline shop, bot mode can be enabled on player char for certain amount of time, that he can buy eg using microdonation system also implemented - automatically eg by sending SMS via mobile phone). and 2k more things...

Open a smart server and you will make that without the need for too much coding. See szponiasty's pack for example and the way he "markets" it. Completelly wrong. Great pack, great technology, but they way he promotes it, it is irrelevant to players. I myself still dont understand how his vector engine ( whats that again ? ) works. And then you got a 30 mins video of monsters attacking each other and dropping down some items. Then you check the comments and he is angry that he got 10 dislikes and 2 likes :) Thats what i call great code, badly promoted :)

Here's how i would promote it :

You enter the town that has NPC talking/walking looking as if they are doing their normal work. You move towards some npc horse, double click it, it vanishes and you are riding it. You run with the hourse out of the town. There you see a farm and an NPC girl get attacked by AI orcs. You dis-beep-t, rush in, kill the orcs. The girl evolves into an ally stance towards you and gives you items or probably follows you. You take the items ( turns out is a blessed scroll ) use it on your weapon to go +1 more. And then you -beep-t the horse again looking for the next big adventure.

Thats how you promote technology. There are three things people like in games. Exploration of the unknown, an inventory full of items and a big e-pennis of legendary achievment :) 3000 orcs running around killing each other without the player interacting at all, sure wont achieve any of the previously mentioned.

welcome all

i search for good pack to my server

it not have full bugs and have custom thing

i look for good team (project) or pro Dev

give me good & clean pack with source

and support me in anything i want

and give good geodata with not many bugs

i look for (h5) ofcours

pm me

and if you can advise me

about good project or team pm me plz

i am ready to pay

(scammer  dont enter )

add me skype akis557

Open a smart server and you will make that without the need for too much coding. See szponiasty's pack for example and the way he "markets" it. Completelly wrong. Great pack, great technology, but they way he promotes it, it is irrelevant to players. I myself still dont understand how his vector engine ( whats that again ? ) works. And then you got a 30 mins video of monsters attacking each other and dropping down some items. Then you check the comments and he is angry that he got 10 dislikes and 2 likes :) Thats what i call great code, badly promoted :)

Here's how i would promote it :

You enter the town that has NPC talking/walking looking as if they are doing their normal work. You move towards some npc horse, double click it, it vanishes and you are riding it. You run with the hourse out of the town. There you see a farm and an NPC girl get attacked by AI orcs. You dis-beep-t, rush in, kill the orcs. The girl evolves into an ally stance towards you and gives you items or probably follows you. You take the items ( turns out is a blessed scroll ) use it on your weapon to go +1 more. And then you -beep-t the horse again looking for the next big adventure.

Thats how you promote technology. There are three things people like in games. Exploration of the unknown, an inventory full of items and a big e-pennis of legendary achievment :) 3000 orcs running around killing each other without the player interacting at all, sure wont achieve any of the previously mentioned.

yeah you right

so are you dev ?

pm me

add me skype akis557

i dont use it

i have msn