[Project]L2JClean Free For All (New) Interlude

The google translated poet,

xaaxxaaxaxaxaxaxaxax <3 <3

Anyway  Vhalior i don't want to repeat the same thing again and again yes its just a c/p because the onwer don't know english... don't spam... if you don't like it ignore it :)

-  _log.warning("Living player ["+activeChar.getName()+"] called RestartPointPacket! Ban this player!");

+  _log.warning("Living player [" + activeChar.getName() + "] called RestartPointPacket! Ban this player!");

-  if (activeChar.getClan() != null && castle.getSiege().checkIsAttacker(activeChar.getClan()))

+  if(activeChar.getClan() != null && castle.getSiege().checkIsAttacker(activeChar.getClan()))

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! SUPER FIXES, SUPER DEVELOPERS!!! MY FAVORITE TEAM!!!

@AbSoLuTePoWeR don't worry about what other say, I do commits with typo fixes in comments only and none can say I'm a noob developer, you have to prove them wrong with actions not posts, and start taking care of your project and not the people that flame it.

Just a friendly advice from someone that has been around long enough :D

@AbSoLuTePoWeR don't worry about what other say, I do commits with typo fixes in comments only and none can say I'm a noob developer, you have to prove them wrong with actions not posts, and start taking care of your project and not the people that flame it.

Just a friendly advice from someone that has been around long enough :D

ok ty :)

the first half - shit fixes, second half - l2jFrozen fixes. nice work.

i don't think so...

Edit: i want to clean this topic! the half posts is flame :S

My really last words:

Stop wasting your time, seriously. No one wants another shitty IL pack.

my really last words about your opinions:

1)i don't care

2)"i am writing you in my balls" <-- QUOTE BY A IDIO KID aaxaxxaxaxaxaax EPIC!

Am i the only one who cant see the fixes?

Ah, and give credits atleast...

ox goshhh again the same... i won't answer in the sec... but i can answer in the first :) you can download the change set