[R&C] PSD. Beginner

Great improvement at effects mate but the text "kraha" doesn't seem to agree with all the project green is bad choice you have a golden effects on your image so you can put a golden text or yellow with blending options...

About the other part you are fine keep it high!

dafont.com

Stop using retail fonts with an italic effect.They look so...standart and not matching with the whole signature concept.

Also, try reading some tutorials about color matching.This will help you a lot on matching the signature's colors to the text.

dafont.com

Stop using retail fonts with an italic effect.They look so...standart and not matching with the whole signature concept.

Also, try reading some tutorials about color matching.This will help you a lot on matching the signature's colors to the text.

Thanks so much. I'll try of course.

Great improvement at effects mate but the text "kraha" doesn't seem to agree with all the project green is bad choice you have a golden effects on your image so you can put a golden text or yellow with blending options...

About the other part you are fine keep it high!

I still have problem with text all the time. I don't know why but I'm fighting with this problem. About fonts usable by me. I start topic where I ask about fonts who're you use, nobody help me.

Thanks so much. I'll try of course.

I still have problem with text all the time. I don't know why but I'm fighting with this problem. About fonts usable by me. I start topic where I ask about fonts who're you use, nobody help me.

I answered you but maybe you dont check it...

I gaved to you my fonts in PS.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=230037.0

Thanks a lot. But while time I don't want to laging my PC, I will choose some of this what you use. :)

Don't load more than 300 fonts, you wont need to use them all.

Practice with shadows on text, it can change the whole concept with the signature.

I'll do a signature now, haven't used photoshop for ages ;p

I haven't all over 300 fonts (200+ maybe) but many of this I dislike. They are useful. I cannot find good tutorial with text features. What you think about my last signature? :)