[R&C] PSD. Beginner

25znm7s.jpg

R&C! :)

Nice one you put nicelly the lighten source great your backround its not perfect but enough text it needs a little bit more bigger because its little unreadable so well done this is not bad keep practice!

How much time i'm spend for do it? I don't know,a bout 20-30 minutes? I know, that my text don't fit with rest, but i cannot find way to do it better. No one want to help me :P

How much time i'm spend for do it? I don't know,a bout 20-30 minutes? I know, that my text don't fit with rest, but i cannot find way to do it better. No one want to help me :P

Serious fonts , Not many blending , Smaller texts.

The only thing you miss is the text ok maybe you are using great fonts but too small try to do bigger what pt you use?

Hi guys,

I'm here again with new signature. I hope you will rate and comment it like previous. This time I try to working with text (still have problem with it) but I don't know what I should think about this try. So, I want to know yours opinions.

s4q35k.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm here again with new signature. I hope you will rate and comment it like previous. This time I try to working with text (still have problem with it) but I don't know what I should think about this try. So, I want to know yours opinions.

s4q35k.jpg

Much better great work!