[R&C] PSD. Beginner

Hi,

I was started my adventure with PS 2-3 years ago, but I ended it in 1 month. After this long time I decided to starting practiced again. And here I'm. I want to know yours opinion about my works. That's I made sometimes ago and that's I made in these days. I do it with and w/o tuts. Just want to know yours opinion.

P.s. Sorry for my english.

Years ago...

1. 10cmc1y.jpg

2. 34odkcp.jpg

3. rh8sxi.jpg

4. ddgcd3.jpg

and these days.

1. 1605rvc.jpg

2. 2w4warp.jpg

3. k04nqv.jpg

4. ej75go.jpg

5. m7arn8.jpg

6. 2qs9dgi.jpg

7. az705h.jpg

8. 11tmkwj.jpg

9. sg1w5e.jpg

10. 25znm7s.jpg

11. j58k1j.jpg

12. s4q35k.jpg

13. 141qf5h.jpg

R&C!

I don't know, but I think you don't understand. I'm beginner (newbie) in PS. I was starting 2-3 years ago, but I ending 1 month later (maybe 3 weeks). And I restart in this weekend. Clear?

Apart from your BG smudging, you've not improved at all lol.

Lol , he just used photoshop for 3 weeks this 2 years .

This one

10cmc1y.jpg

and this one

k04nqv.jpg

are just awesome for a begginer ;)

Thanks a very much! I'll try more and more and I'll need yours opinion. :)

Actually try making signatures via tutorials ... Make at least 5 tutorials and you will see that you will be improved much fast .

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=signature+tutorial&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=877l2321l0l3553l13l11l0l0l0l0l395l2201l0.6.3.2l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=869&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=F38kT4jAM8ySOqCgzcAI

Thanks a lot FuMa! Now I'm practice with other tutorial and I got this:

ej75go.jpg

And as we can see I've problem with text. In my opinion I cannot take good style and font of text. Need help ya! :) And of course R&C!

Thanks a lot FuMa! Now I'm practice with other tutorial and I got this:

ej75go.jpg

And as we can see I've problem with text. In my opinion I cannot take good style and font of text. Need help ya! :) And of course R&C!

Uhm , i prefer small texts with clear laters (Not italic etc) , and just put a stoke on 1px with opacity around 60% (Choose the color as you want) .

They are pretty good m8, of course keep working on it, what i see now is your interest in smudge effects and the text placement need work and play with fonts and effects on it this should fits more with the piece, sometimes this can kill your piece, you should play more with those settings. kiu! ;)