[JOIN NOW !!! ] Competition (Price 30e)

Lucky Dice

The lucky number will be randomed by random.org

Steps :

• Go to my blog www.borgore.blogspot.com
  • Click on Travian Advertisment Register one account and verify it from your mail
  • Reply on this topic with one number from 1-30
  • Wait till competition over to see who is the winner

My paypal balance (Crystalin ask for)

7163gx.png

Grim95 : 13

TEOGR_hItMaKeR : 7

Justice : 5

Fuma : 18

RapBoy : 9

Crystalin : 27

Mixmaster : 17

Project : 30

Raule : 15

Druner : 29

kas23 : 14

Fratzola : 23

Frank : 22

K4rMaArr0ws : 20

ExTrEmEDwarf : 16

cenoner13 : 1

FiX : 28

unqART : 24

magaki13 : 8

Sponz : 3

Vazelos : 4

Gool luck

wtf?? i clicked!

on facebook page only ? come on ... register on the others..

ekana click kai like q.q

ade -beep-ou traba kane kai mollis kaneis tha to dw kai tha se kanw add

DONT TRY TO DONT DO THE STEPS ! I CHECK WHEN SOMEONE DO THE REGISTER OR NOT

on facebook page only ? come on ... register on the others..

ade -beep-ou traba kane kai mollis kaneis tha to dw kai tha se kanw add

DONT TRY TO DONT DO THE STEPS ! I CHECK WHEN SOMEONE DO THE REGISTER OR NOT

ekana like

Xrhstos Xrhstakis

name

q.q

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• From my personal experiences 🙂   Few months ago I decided to create my own Essence project. Project needs website, and I do not specialize in frontend development (t.y. i can make web work, but it won't be pretty for eye). So I search and find a guy in Discord, which claims he can make me a good looking HTML website for 30 EUR, prove some screenshots from his previous work. I agree. 1 week later, I get my HTML website, make few changes to contents, update URLs and upload it to FTP. Site looks good, I am happy that this headache is no more.   Two months passes. I scroll through other Essence servers scouting for good ideas. Suddenly I open one of russians project website and.. it's the same website as one I have 😉 perfectly absolutely same layout, colours, etc etc etc. I contact my guy to ask what the hell, to get blocked 😉  So I find a weekend worth of my time. Find HTML5 boilerplate generator and ask it to include Bootstrap 5 and some other stuff. Open Bootstrap documentation, drink two energy drinks on instant and start working my backend-inspired HTML black magic... Once I found suiting firefly effect for header, result looked oikay for me: Absolutely no magic or beauty here, but: * Unique (and probably nobody cares to rip it) * Done for free in ~10 hours by non-frontend dev * Most modern browsers friendly * Completely static content, loads instantly. No PHP at all * Sidebar statuses (online, pvp, pk) are pulled from account manager REST API endpoint and is cached for 5 minutes. Account manager runs separately from website frontend and has access to server DB. Where could/will it get better? * Code in Vue instead of HTML - time concerns only, but Vue is superior compared to HTML/PHP to support desktop/mobile and implement other cool stuff  
    • Need cheap aged discord accounts ? :  https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt DISCORD USERNAME : utchiha_market TELEGRAM : https://t.me/utchiha_market Discover new products in our exclusive server today : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • i've copyed the files from a server that has it , like all except system folder to another that didn't had the feature and it worked but i can't find any file to resemble save acc or something
    • I'm using linux for the proxy and after 5-6 hours the aplication L2Proxy gets closed without any error, what can be or what do u recomend me? 
  • Topics