other topic deleted. continue here.

Maxtor

1)Oti o warmaster einai unbanned,2on o fantomas egine 3afnika unabanned meta apo tin "proihdopoihsh" tou warmaster aka fantomas aka youtube.

Egw pali pisteyw oti an kaname ban olous autous pou eidan

auto to topic mexri twra me 5-6 epilektikes eksaireseis, to forum tha itan poly kalutero! hahahaahx=)

auto to topic mexri twra me 5-6 epilektikes eksaireseis, to forum tha itan poly kalutero! hahahaahx=)

He feels me!

By the way:

Sorry for saying that but you might not know this phrase yet: what you work for, you get.

You can't have an organized/active/popular forum at the same that that you're not willing to pay something back.

Saying that vB is harder to work on and has more exploits means that you're not interested in working for the forum but you simply want to have earnings from it by keeping it the way it is now.

YouTube as gold member was a bad, bad move. He even spammed for posts, lol.

How old are people here? My guess must be 11 since most people here are counting how many posts they have.. what position they have.. here let me give you a new way to count what matters: Useful information, Useful data, Useful services.. 90% here aren't any counting any of that.

I seriously hope some day that people will get it that this aint a playground where Maxtor is in charge of everyone's health.. It's a playground where Maxtor is the one who decides who gets to use the slide. If some people wants to use a bigger slide he charges them extra.. That's life, you think microsoft or apple cares about any of you users? no they care about your MONEY.

That's what you gotta do in order to get some

•FuMa•, scrubs, Maxtor, Psomas2, WeirdSituation, Snoopi, Extremer, DejaVu., Elfocrash, =~N~O~I~S~Y=, ◆Vergil◆, magaki13, Noble®, CryStaliN, Apithanos and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

•FuMa•, DejaVu. , Elfocrash , magaki13

Κάνε το Μαχτορ .

Άλλωστε 5/1/2011.

EDIT: Και τότε πάλι για staffer είχαν γίνει όλα . Coyote κτλπ , θα θυμάστε .