[Search] Interlude Developer

GunarStillis

Question

Looking for a motivated, creative and friendly person who will work with me on l2j interlude project,also looking for pepole with good ideas on interlude,or great knowledge on High rate interlude servers, who will give their truely opinion about the server.

I have machine ddr 3,16GB ram ISS drivers,and website ready for use,with domain and everything.

Rates/Features isn't rdy yet so we will choose together,but mainly it will be High rate pvp server.

with Custom NPC's, Custom Areas, Events ,NO custom items.

I am using L2j Frozen package which is based on interlude..

The developer need to have basic knowledge of L2J core developing and good html skills.

to start working with me,

Contact me :

MSN : gunar_14@hotmail.com

9 answers to this question

You should give far more infos, eventually if you got a website, a community, etc...

Presenting the gameplay...

Make ppl want to answer to your call.

I have a website full maded with domain.

I have a team of 2guys working on 2 project.

I am looking now for a Interlude Developer.

Interlude Info:

High Rate Server, PvP server.

No Custom items.

Custom areas..

and there is way more...

contact me for full information

<Generic Recruitment Message> for <Generic Custom L2 Server>.

I don't want to have to jump through hoops to get information from you, why don't you just present it here?

I am looking for someone with High knowledge on Interlude pvp Servers, he don't have to know any java skills,or html,it canceled.

Anyone who is interested to help me with my project [by sharing ur ideas] contact me!!

I am looking for someone with High knowledge on Interlude pvp Servers, he don't have to know any java skills,or html,it canceled.

Anyone who is interested to help me with my project [by sharing ur ideas] contact me!!

Do it alone or get lost, such of life as newbie it hurts but no one will become your partner because you don't know anything. Or you have to keep him prisoner to work for free.

Do it alone or get lost, such of life as newbie it hurts but no one will become your partner because you don't know anything. Or you have to keep him prisoner to work for free.

Since ur not offering your help,get lost of this post and don't even write,i dont really care about ur opinion.. :S sad