interlude Mid Interlude [50X] (OFF) Fair Donation

Faith

Retail stats and features are for low rate servers (GAMEPLAY WISE), you can't have 3line buffed char in top gear with retai like skill bonuses/effects and game mechanics it just pointless

I'm making a winning server concept to the bone on paper, yeah because I cannot launch a server myself but I got bilion of ideas and I will share it with everyone soon

Retail stats and features are for low rate servers (GAMEPLAY WISE), you can't have 3line buffed char in top gear with retai like skill bonuses/effects and game mechanics it just pointless

I'm making a winning server concept to the bone on paper, yeah because I cannot launch a server myself but I got bilion of ideas and I will share it with everyone soon

Looking forward to it :)

I started putting together a feature list. Keep in mind it is just a beginning and will be updated frequently. I have put up some basic forums until the main site is ready. You can have a look at the (in progress) feature list there http://faithl2.com/boards/index.php/topic,3.0.html

As always I welcome your thoughts and ideas on features but please keep trolling and flaming out.

Class Change Quests: 1rst and 2nd free, 3rd can be bought for adena, Noblesse buyable for adena or donation, Sub-Class buyable for adena or donation (still need to hit Baium).

reconsider the Baium part.

I considered HB but there are really no good HB Ext. out there that I have seen. The best one would take a minimum of 6 months to get close to complete retail HB.

If you would want to open a HB source server based on OFF files, contact me (flawless retail files) or the DieHard owner...or even Sawk.

HB has stability and its way more fun and entertaining than lol-IL..

Registration at board didn't work... I'm waiting about 30 minutes for e-mail and nothing to do.

Might of had a issue with that e-mail you used never seen a e-mail that looked like that :P Your account is active now.

If you would want to open a HB source server based on OFF files, contact me (flawless retail files) or the DieHard owner...or even Sawk.

HB has stability and its way more fun and entertaining than lol-IL..

I am familiar with those ext and they are far from complete. As for stability it has to be a pretty badly done ext to be unstable and not something I am worried about with the Interlude we are using. I have nothing against HB but there is a reason there are no HB ext that are close to complete including the ones mentioned here.

If you have a small knowledge about editing and dev'ing "OFF" files then you should not worry if the files are complete or not, you just have to get files with flawless skill sided features also a good geodata+pathnode,the rest can be moded easy :)

Nothing is perfect, but working and burning brain cells can result in something cool, as i said there are some HB OFF files that are pretty well made and it can be way better than shitlude all over again.