[HELP]dualbox on bake-ice [DN]

Well I play L2Mayhem and uses bakice too (I dont know its is the same bakice ok)

Simply right-click on Bakice icon in taskbar (where is the clock) and select Launch L2 :D

only use this and you can have 2 clients thats all.

hy all, im sry if i post this messagi in a wrong place.

can anyone give me a link how i can dualbox on a bake-ice server? this is dragon-network/arena server

you can also run one client in normal way ( by loader) then press alt+ctr+del and find dragonnetwork.exe in list - close it and after run next client by loader

Simply right-click on Bakice icon in taskbar (where is the clock) and select Launch L2 :D

yea it works like this but that n44b was to tired to only look at the loader :|walker is very usefull... but if you cant have it you cant have it.  I wanna see the smart guy that makes l2walker possible again in DNET.

and i don't understand why you are all so surprised....dual box wuold be easy anyway...why try hidding....

yea it works like this but that n44b was to tired to only look at the loader :|walker is very usefull... but if you cant have it you cant have it.  I wanna see the smart guy that makes l2walker possible again in DNET.

I bet on you .... 2-3 weeks and  l2w will appear.

btw,    shadow is an empty serv now ... same with dragon?

Db  is easy now ....

shadow was a lol server, and i pity the ppl playin there

one of my frens shared me hlap+the explanation for it, +dyes = invasion of lvl 20 dwards buyin all the market

only lol is that its a low rate server hahahahah, no way id play there xD

but it was funny, 3 dwarfs buyin off the whole market, and we werent the only one