[Counter Strike]Quite Discussion

DreaM

Counter-strike (CS). An insanely popular modification for the Half-Life engine imfamous for its generally less-than-friendly community, strange non-realism, abusive server administrators, and high concentration of hackers. The modification was orinally headed by "gooseman", and was adopted by Valve Software as a commercial product. Its only continuation to date, Counter-Strike: Source, was developed by Valve as a graphically enhanced version of the game.

Loved by millions, hated by more or less the same, counter-strike has been the debate topic of many for a long time.

Counter-Strike remains, to this date, the most played online game ever created.

The best Half-Life modification these days. There are several gametypes: Bomb plant/defusion, Hostage rescue and Assassination. There also so-called 'funmaps' and 'funservers' on which you play with e.g. knifes.

1. Servers are usually flooded with 10-year-olds who pretend to be mature untill they talk through their microphone. At that time you will hear a voice from which you can't tell wether the kid is a boy or a girl.

2. Players that are skilled at the game are often called 'n00b' and 'h4x0r' by people who are not skilled at this game. The skilled people are often banned(because of 'hacking') because admins tend to be 10-year-olds and will believe everything their fellow 10-year-olds say.

3. The game contains the AWP weapon. People who are skilled at using this weapon are called 'n00b', 'h4x0r', 'camper', 'AWP fag', 'AWP whore', etc. The people(often 10-year-olds) who call these names are often not skilled at the game.

4. Most of the people who play Counter-Strike talk in the '1337 language'. Most of them can't spell 1 single English word either.

5. If you sit still for about 10 seconds you're a camper.

That is Counter-Strike

This is my opinion bout the game and yours?

1. Servers are usually flooded with 10-year-olds who pretend to be mature untill they talk through their microphone. At that time you will hear a voice from which you can't tell wether the kid is a boy or a girl.

2. Players that are skilled at the game are often called 'n00b' and 'h4x0r' by people who are not skilled at this game. The skilled people are often banned(because of 'hacking') because admins tend to be 10-year-olds and will believe everything their fellow 10-year-olds say.

3. The game contains the AWP weapon. People who are skilled at using this weapon are called 'n00b', 'h4x0r', 'camper', 'AWP fag', 'AWP whore', etc. The people(often 10-year-olds) who call these names are often not skilled at the game.

4. Most of the people who play Counter-Strike talk in the '1337 language'. Most of them can't spell 1 single English word either.

That is Counter-Strike

I rofled hard on 1-5 lol.

My point of view is just like yours but there are some exceptions...

BTW: I am downloading css :P

Counter-strike (CS). An insanely popular modification for the Half-Life engine imfamous for its generally less-than-friendly community, strange non-realism, abusive server administrators, and high concentration of hackers. The modification was orinally headed by "gooseman", and was adopted by Valve Software as a commercial product. Its only continuation to date, Counter-Strike: Source, was developed by Valve as a graphically enhanced version of the game.

Loved by millions, hated by more or less the same, counter-strike has been the debate topic of many for a long time.

Counter-Strike remains, to this date, the most played online game ever created.

The best Half-Life modification these days. There are several gametypes: Bomb plant/defusion, Hostage rescue and Assassination. There also so-called 'funmaps' and 'funservers' on which you play with e.g. knifes.

That is Counter-Strike

This is my opinion bout the game and yours?

Only This :

Not always.So there's a game.

-Blane

I rofled hard on 1-5 lol.

My point of view is just like yours but there are some exceptions...

BTW: I am downloading css :P

CSS not my style i used to play it for a 3 days cool graphics everything was cool but i hate it :D cs 1.6 is teh really ownz0r

CSS not my style i used to play it for a 3 days cool graphics everything was cool but i hate it :D cs 1.6 is teh really ownz0r

I just wanna test the pro mod(if I find any server :) )

btw are we off topic?(just asking)

Well... I agree with most of them, but yet still they are the exception of the rules, in Steam most servers are kinda proffessional... Yet still, those things happen now and then...

Well... I agree with most of them, but yet still they are the exception of the rules, in Steam most servers are kinda proffessional... Yet still, those things happen now and then...

Yeah there is many pro players on Steam server's ...but there is 1 noob everytime =))

And...in which game there's no noob?haha...

Anyway...It's kinda unfair discussing about a game in which forum we are moderators XD.

I love this game and I will be loving it since I spend much time on it(oxi dn eimai kammenos).

Cs RuLz.

-Blane

• 3 weeks later...

I've played Css for 1year but now i just want cs 1.6.

If you are leet you will play 1.6 for sure...

About ppl calling you noob when u use awp: i hate that sht!

I got banned one time in a pcw for killing all other team. :S

About cheats in cs:

i've used just an Wh in css for one mounth, then i deleted it, and i never cheated again in cs.

If you wanna be 1337 in cs, i give a Tip for everyone:

play [Aim] and oficial maps!

Never play GG or DM!!

@ i play in Oficial steam.

[can any moderator tell me if im allowed, to post a toturial about steam cracking?]