[Share]Jungle Timer

unqART

New Version 3.0.0

A trainer for League of Legends which times when certain jungle monsters spawn, and provides an alert.

--------- ChangeLog ---------

2.0.1 Fixed a bug where people couldn't use a timer more than once in a game.

3.0.0 Added a volume option to increase/decrease volume.

3.0.0 Added a queue system for voices, prevent from hearing 2 or more voice at the same time.

3.0.0 You now need to be an admin to run this because the keyboard hook so he can listen in game press.

3.0.0 Version checker load instantly compared to the previous version.

3.0.0 Added a minimize button to improve performance while playing.

3.0.0 You can now remove a started timer by waiting 5 seconds and by pressing the keybind a second time.

I am still working on new features for version 4.0, in-game text etc.

You can send feedbacks on the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/JungleTimer

Screenshots

image1.png

Instructions

1. Download and extract Jungle Timer files

2. Open Jungle Timer

3. Go to "Keybinds" to see/modify the default keybinds.

4. Choose between "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" map.

5. Press the "Start" button.

6. Press a keybind when you kill a monster

Download

Baron 7 min

Drake 6 min

Red/Blue Buff 5 min

Not so hard to remember :P

to kalo einai oti sto fonazei kiolas na mn 3exasteis tsekareto metraei :D

to kalo einai oti sto fonazei kiolas na mn 3exasteis tsekareto metraei :D

Bitch, please, I do not suffer from Altzheimer.

Bitch, please, I do not suffer from Altzheimer.

dld metras akrivos ta deterolepta kai vriskeis katef8ian to timing p prepei? pragmataki diskolo file mou :)

dld metras akrivos ta deterolepta kai vriskeis katef8ian to timing p prepei? pragmataki diskolo file mou :)

Speak english ;p

You kill drake at e.g. 11:24, so he respawns at 17:24. Nothing hard to calculate ;p

Speak english ;p

You kill drake at e.g. 11:24, so he respawns at 17:24. Nothing hard to calculate ;p

yeah allrdy but if you are not focusing on timing is hard to have your mind in game and on timing too is hard for newbie junglers thats and why i share that ^^

yeah allrdy but if you are not focusing on timing is hard to have your mind in game and on timing too is hard for newbie junglers thats and why i share that ^^

If you write the timer on the chat it's extremely rare for noone on your team to notice that jungle respawn is approaching. Experienced junglers remember because of instict anyway.

If you write the timer on the chat it's extremely rare for noone on your team to notice that jungle respawn is approaching. Experienced junglers remember because of instict anyway.

dat :3 also support must remember the time too after the jungler ( incase enemies got it )

[GR]Που είναι το δύσκολο, να δεις πάνω δεξία όταν σκοτώσεις δράκο τον χρόνο π.χ 17:20 και να γράψεις στο chat ότι βγαίνει πάλι στο 23:20? Το ίδιο για το Nashor, buffs κλπ.

On topic: Anyway is a cool program from new ppl.

[GR]Που είναι το δύσκολο, να δεις πάνω δεξία όταν σκοτώσεις δράκο τον χρόνο π.χ 17:20 και να γράψεις στο chat ότι βγαίνει πάλι στο 23:20? Το ίδιο για το Nashor, buffs κλπ.

On topic: Anyway is a cool program from new ppl.

[GR] iparxoun merika atoma san emena gia paradigma pou einai aprosextoi se tetia 8emata kai mesa sto game xanome kai afto me voi8aei oste na exw to mialo mou eki opos egw etsi iparxoun kai alla atoma me to idio provlima gia afto postara kiolas to programataki kai opos ipes gia newbie junglers kai oxi mono voi8aei polu:)