[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

I moved on, after so many days with no response, now im using l2 tower, and i have to say OMG, so much better, i have full bot pareties and a buffer, and healer, that are functional, move to l2 tower, a liottle hard at first to understand, but once you get it, your good.

For what version of w7 because i have w7 32bits and every time i try to run the laucher its says: the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. check the computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 version (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) program

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q: Will you share the source?

A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Which API you use to send keystrokes? You simulate click or send a key to specified window?

• 1 month later...

So eh.. I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but are there any plans into fixing the download? If not, is there someone who can upload the bot somewhere else so we can bypass the broken update server?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...