[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

i can put my character farming with auto attack as long as im not at the pc ?

I mean working likme l2net or somehting ?

I just want my char to hit mobs and when im not at the computer it still hit mobs(as long i wont die or idk).. ?

Working, thanks for making and sharing it, but i am always having a problem after some 4/5min, game is closed and i get this error:

error.jpg

What you advise me to do, to prevent this problem?

Once again thanks for making this, its great to have a bot that works in any server(i believe it, since my server have huge bot protection and no1 could use l2walker on it for example), just having this stuck problem, wich is not a real "problem" because on your post you say that it can happen, can you just giveme the tricks to prevent this?? Thanks!

Working, thanks for making and sharing it, but i am always having a problem after some 4/5min, game is closed and i get this error:

error.jpg

Once again thanks for making this, its great to have a bot that works in any server(i believe it, since my server have huge bot protection and no1 could use l2walker on it for example), just having this stuck problem, wich is not a real "problem" because on your post you say that it can happen, can you just giveme the tricks to prevent this?? Thanks!

I keep getting the same error, I think it happens if a monster cancels your target...

When I try running the launcher they tell me

ERROR

The client is not running, or its window not found.Exit the bot?

Press YES to exit, or NO to set your own window name

it's a ig bot, not oog. you need the game up running

This will happen if the bot can get a target, but can not engage it, and this repeats 4 times. For example, if you have melee only attacks and you cant get to the target. Or if you have magic attacks and all targets nearby are not reachable.

Simply, if you can get a target 4 times, but cant do any damage, stuck detection gets engaged for security reasons.

When I try running the launcher they tell me

ERROR

The client is not running, or its window not found.Exit the bot?

Press YES to exit, or NO to set your own window name

Watch tutorial video 3. It explains what to do when the bot cant find your client in default settings.

• 1 month later...

Suggestions:

1- Make some stuff optional, as the unstuck closing the game.

2- While the character is running to a target test the next target, and if something found attack that one, some times with agro mobs i make a train.

3- I  dont know if this is even possible but a range limitation for targets or a runing time to give up, or something to prevent trying mobs in different heights would help alot.

4- A limitation on HP % to use pots, cause its using it too early for some lvls.

5- An option for NO pvp, in case u target some1 that hits u, and its not on mob list, remove target

Great work ;)