[WTS] !Ready! Interlude Hight Quality Pack

Slab

Omg guys, we have before own project which based on other project. Now we just connect our own project with acis and continue it.

Sorry for my english.

Lol. Anyway, if i understand correctly sources are not sold?

Well we do not sell the source because we continue project for mid rates, im offer full ready hight rate pack with unique features! It was tested like beta with succesfull result. If u want i can show files with teamviewer.

Well we do not sell the source because we continue project for mid rates, im offer full ready hight rate pack with unique features! It was tested like beta with succesfull result. If u want i can show files with teamviewer.

Bha -.-.

What if someone wants to edit something in the core? This is a preconfigured pack :S

but there is no soruce and it is based on l2acis ...

If u check files, u cant say its acis. We just a rent some things from acis. That why i told its based on acis. People which buy pack is satisfied with our files.

If u check files, u cant say its acis. We just a rent some things from acis. That why i told its based on acis. People which buy pack is satisfied with our files.

Rent? :S Anyway, i believe it's stupid not selling the source too, because the only ones that will buy it, will be the newbies, that have no idea what is behind the compile pack they got. Anyway, good luck.

Hmm... if u remember times l2rox x10, i was there in team with M0rdeRz name.

man no one will belive u lol ... u was saying that u are russian etc. but u are polish ... u was saying that this is ur own project made from 1st file to the end but it is based on acis ... u had ur last server where there was few players and all of them said that ur server is shit ... so please stop .

man no one will belive u lol ... u was saying that u are russian etc. but u are polish ... u was saying that this is ur own project made from 1st file to the end but it is based on acis ... u had ur last server where there was few players and all of them said that ur server is shit ... so please stop .

I sayed first time its continue from one project and now im say its acis. What this mean from im?Im from russia but im live now Poland! And our beta server was runing 2 weeks and get 150 online.

Actually +3 ppl buy pack and they are happy. So stop cry like kid and buy pack or stop speak ur bullsh1t at this topic.

I sayed first time its continue from one project and now im say its acis. What this mean from im?Im from russia but im live now Poland! And our beta server was runing 2 weeks and get 150 online.

Actually +3 ppl buy pack and they are happy. So stop cry like kid and buy pack or stop speak ur bullsh1t at this topic.

Why only 2 weeks? There's a reason that was closed, bugs, etc.

Lies, lies.