[GR]Miss Fortune (The Bounty Hunter)

•DarkStar•

+1

not only mage champs do magic dmg

ex. mundo's cleaver isn't true dmg.. it's magic dmg with mr you can resist it..(not the minimun dmg)

correct me if i'm wrong.

and?

The changes or Flat MR runes to be more useful than mr/level, are way too low.

In conclusion, they are useless

this is how i play and i see 100% success until now!

The fact that you win the games doesn't mean that the build is correct 100%. Im not telling you that build sucks, is quite good. I just told you, almost all ad carries have the same build. And i mean build in runes/masteries/items etc.

About runes i prefer armor pen quints, ad marks, armor seals and att speed glyphs.

You need ad and att speed to get last hit under the turret since you won't have always support like janna and sona who give you attack damage and helping you with last hits.

The fact that you win the games doesn't mean that the build is correct 100%. Im not telling you that build sucks, is quite good. I just told you, almost all ad carries have the same build. And i mean build in runes/masteries/items etc.

About runes i prefer armor pen quints, ad marks, armor seals and att speed glyphs.

You need ad and att speed to get last hit under the turret since you won't have always support like janna and sona who give you attack damage and helping you with last hits.

Look i used armor pene quints i just change them to ad cuz i make much easier last hits now and for more dmg on early game thats why but it doesnt matter if u are good on last hits u can use armor pene for late game

• Maxtor changed the title to [GR]Miss Fortune (The Bounty Hunter)