[Help] Olaf

Hi, I just bought olaf, i played a game as jungler and one as lane.

I sucked at both ;p

So i ask u to give me a guide of skills sequence (how i use them in what row) and what build should i use, both cases jungle and lane.

TY :P

jungle max W and Q

lane max E and W with 1lvl Q

lattern

berz boots(not tabis anymore)

warmogs

atmas

randuins or mallet

guardians or FoN

pure monster!!! 

jungle max W and Q

lattern

warmogs

atmas

randuins or mallet

guardians or FoN

pure monster!!! 

did almost the same, even tho i max E and then W even at jungle since W at lv1 is enough... jungle is easy now..;p

about items i get almoast the same

i start with

lantern

mercurys

mallet

atmas

warmogs

starks fevor

then selling lanter and getting bloodthirster.

is it bad? xD

i dont get mercurys cuz olafs ulti has relatively small cooldown so tenacity<immune

about starks fevor i never get this item .it offers no dmg.imo for 5th-6th items get defence items(armor/resist) so you can stay in battle

about the jungle if you spam reckless swing you ll be out of hp for gangs.and sinceyou dont have a 100%disable but only a skillshot slow.the possibility of flash or enemy stun is extra high so you fail jungle

He can jungle easy but he's not so effective jungler imo.

Since he's melee and he has a skillshot slow he can easy interrupted.

Im not playing very often with olaf but i think he's better if you take him in solo lane, start with boots + health pots or cloath armor + 5 pots.

Then go classic, lantern boots(situational), mallet, atmogs, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, olaf is tank-dmg.

I play him with infinity edge,warmog,frozen mallet,attack speed boots and there is not problem with these items.

He is basically played as off-tank dps.Begin like this Doran's Shield>Berseker's Greavers>Frozen Mallet>Youmuu's Ghostblade>Atma's impaler>Warmog's or Infinite Edge.

If you want to play him as jungler just buy Wriggle's Lantern as first item and then continue like I said.

He is basically played as off-tank dps.Begin like this Doran's Shield>Berseker's Greavers>Frozen Mallet>Youmuu's Ghostblade>Atma's impaler>Warmog's or Infinite Blade.

If you want to play him as jungler just buy Wriggle's Lantern as first item and then continue like I said.

Ye I agree that is another solution..

jungle max W and Q

lattern

warmogs

atmas

randuins or mallet

guardians or FoN

pure monster!!! 

soz bro but i'll ask u ...have u played olaf on 1900+elo?

cuuuuuuz if u had u wont play him like that...atm tabys are op for solo top vs another bruiser..

atm top plaf is like that :

RUNES:

RED : Flat ad

QUITS : Flat AD

blues: Flat armor

yellow: Flat armor

So with that u're already with advantage next thing u do is boots+4hp pots(w8 in base for 4th pot u'll be there on time)

then u start with E and harras from level 1 u win most of the level 1 fights as olaf just go with ur E and np

level 2 still dont have a kill?get Q and rape him summoner spells ignite+ghost or cleanse+ghost depends.

then u should get the fb if u still havent that means ur oponent has gone back so u push the lane go back aswell and buy ward+1-2 pots if u havent used pots dont buy then keep the agressive play and max E after that Q and last W ....

Any cool builds for olaf?I got one...I call it the TROLL ONE !

mercs/taby>mallet>atma>warmog>FON>triforce(Snowball meta)

Have fun ;]

mercs/taby>mallet>atma>warmog>FON>triforce(Snowball meta)

I was making the same build even tho i was getting warmogs 1st instead of mallet and instead of trin force i was getting some life steal...am i wrong ?

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, olaf is tank-dmg.

I play him with infinity edge,warmog,frozen mallet,attack speed boots and there is not problem with these items.

agreed!